Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: The world revolves around the Hawk.

Correction: The world revolves around the Hawk.

zing!!! good one bro, you're on it tonight. Must've been a doo doo day in training, hahaha

zing!!! good one bro, you're on it tonight. Must've been a doo doo day in training, hahaha

It wasn't horrible, but it just cramps my style. I'm trying to get my THP on and the man is keeping me down.

It wasn't horrible, but it just cramps my style. I'm trying to get my THP on and the man is keeping me down.

punch him in the face with your tapatalk, lol

Ha, I already punched him the face with my coffee/chewing tobacco breath. He's got fear in his eyes when he sees me raise my hand.

Ha, I already punched him the face with my coffee/chewing tobacco breath. He's got fear in his eyes when he sees me raise my hand.

haha, poor bastard didn't know what hit him.

Tomorrow, ask him "what's that" and point to the ceiling, when he looks up, throat punch him with your "equipment tester" tag. bang!

Thats hot!

haha, poor bastard didn't know what hit him.

Tomorrow, ask him "what's that" and point to the ceiling, when he looks up, throat punch him with your "equipment tester" tag. bang!

Actually, he claims to be female (though the raspy voice leaves me wondering). I'd only attempt the throat punch to do an adam's apple check. Assuming it was 3am and I was lonely at the bar.

HR on line 2 Hawk....lol

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Actually, he claims to be female (though the raspy voice leaves me wondering). I'd only attempt the throat punch to do an adam's apple check. Assuming it was 3am and I was lonely at the bar.

Yeah, love the 3am "should I, shouldn't I" internal battle one has faced at one point in their life. Slap heshe in the face with your sock. That'll show it.

Yeah, love the 3am "should I, shouldn't I" internal battle one has faced at one point in their life. Slap heshe in the face with your sock. That'll show it.

We've all been there. The sock is like a voltage tester. Gotta make sure you don't get shocked .

We've all been there. The sock is like a voltage tester. Gotta make sure you don't get shocked .

Man, you've successfully made a sock a cultural icon. congrats buddy.

Your profile message makes me think of Jesse Spano.

JesseSpano.png

i cant stand my allergies cuz they arent like the run of the mill kind
among other things im actually allergic to my own body heat and when i sweat its a histamine trigger
youve never seen hives like the hives i get lol... get that epi pen ready if i forget to take my meds
even when its winter i still need to be careful
totally sucks

/end rant

just picked up my replacement laptop last night and what does it do? blue screen ..... thank god for the warranty but booooo for the inconvenience of having to go back to Best Buy....again

I think I'm going back to using a word processor

It wasn't supposed to rain until tonight :angry: I'm in 3 inch heels with white pants and my shoes are def NOT for wet weather. Walked out the door in a hurry and didn't have time to change :crying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least most of your foot is elevated from puddle contact with the 3 inch booster shoes. :wink:

It wasn't supposed to rain until tonight :angry: I'm in 3 inch heels with white pants and my shoes are def NOT for wet

{Joey Tribbianni voice}

How you doin'

It is awful not being dressed for the weather. I completely understand the frustration of leaving the house not in the appropriate clothing for the day's weather.

It wasn't supposed to rain until tonight :angry: I'm in 3 inch heels with white pants and my shoes are def NOT for wet weather. Walked out the door in a hurry and didn't have time to change :crying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you at least get a THP umbrella and be able to use it today?

Sorry for the late response. I play simulator golf alot. But before I had that luxury, it used to feel like I was just throwing the clubhead at the ball. I putt alot in the winter, but the best way to shake off the winter rust is making sure everything is 'low and slow'. Try and keep the clubhead far away from your core as long as possible. Youll get it back. You got it back last spring, didnt ya? :blob:
Thanks Thainer, unfortunately I prob wont be hitting a ball any time soon. I just actually forgot how to swing a club, nothing was right. How do you stay fresh during the winter? Or do you?

Ewwwwie Ewwwwwie Ewwwwwie, people still don't wash their hands after using the restroom. I use the dental school restrooms and some lady just walked out without washing her hands...just ewwwww!!!!!

Ewwwwie Ewwwwwie Ewwwwwie, people still don't wash their hands after using the restroom. I use the dental school restrooms and some lady just walked out without washing her hands...just ewwwww!!!!!

I've heard that the cleanest thing in the bathroom is actually the toilet seat itself. The more you think about it the more you'll never leave the house.....

Sorry for the late response. I play simulator golf alot. But before I had that luxury, it used to feel like I was just throwing the clubhead at the ball. I putt alot in the winter, but the best way to shake off the winter rust is making sure everything is 'low and slow'. Try and keep the clubhead far away from your core as long as possible. Youll get it back. You got it back last spring, didnt ya? :blob:

True, but last year I only had the wedge shanks at the before the season, now it's everything shanks. I think it's just because I am going through some swing changes. Thankfully I just emailed my coach and he does winter lessons at the range I'm at, so I'm going to head out and do one of those.

I've heard that the cleanest thing in the bathroom is actually the toilet seat itself. The more you think about it the more you'll never leave the house.....

i am a germ freak and that is disturbing if the toilet seat is the cleanest thing hahaha
im not a public restroom kinda guy but there are some that are pretty clean... others i dont even wanna walk into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back