What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is L1, Jrod?

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

I just bought a taylormade 07 burner 3-wood.I had one a few years ago and haven't used any better 3-woods since.So I'm back to my baby,wish I kept my original.

Bought two clearance pairs of plaid adidas golf shorts, and 2011 TP glove.

Traded for a Wishon 919THI VS Proto 65S

Yeah, not a bad evening (it's 8:45pm here)! Been fiddling about with it, moving the weights etc around...might be too little loft for me, but it'll fun to try it out!

Yeah, not a bad evening (it's 8:45pm here)! Been fiddling about with it, moving the weights etc around...might be too little loft for me, but it'll fun to try it out!

Absolutely thats a fine looking driver, if you don't mind me asking what does something like that go for in Sweden? Can't be cheap.

Absolutely thats a fine looking driver, if you don't mind me asking what does something like that go for in Sweden? Can't be cheap.

I don't really know, it's not on the market yet. I guess it'll be up around 440 euro with today's rates.

I don't really know, it's not on the market yet. I guess it'll be up around 440 euro with today's rates.

Wow 440 euros is a lot for a driver man.

I ordered Titleist 910 D3 9.5 with Diamana Ahina. Maybe I can adjust it so I don't hit it so left & deep in the woods! :D

Wow 440 euros is a lot for a driver man.

Yeah, buying a driver from the US almost cuts the price in half these days. Top-tier stuff like the FT Tour and Supertri went for 400-ish last year, then a drop of 100 or so to the model below and so on.

Edit: 440 euros came from converting SEK into Euro. Might not be what you'll have to pay in countries that actually use Euro :)

Two spinner shafts for my remaining wedges. Used a golfsmith coupon and got them for 35 shipped!

Adidas Adipure White shoes with black stripes - from the best golf store on the internet: BLIND9 - patty gave me a sweet deal and i got the shoes i liked with some other goodies for the outing! YEA!

Adidas Trophy Belt - White with White Buckle

White TM Hat- in large - i need a comfy hat for the outing!

Black adidas shirt - quarter zip - looked nice and on sale!

You rock patty!

Adidas Adipure White shoes with black stripes - from the best golf store on the internet: BLIND9 - patty gave me a sweet deal and i got the shoes i liked with some other goodies for the outing! YEA!

You rock patty!

nice haul cg!

another white belt convert....nice

You rock patty!

Cobra S2 irons 5-PW +1" X-Stiff
Callaway XTT Comp Shoes Sultan (Final Clearance at TGW.com... 59.99, purchase through live chat for free ground shipping :)

Just picked up a THP marker/divot tool!

CG15 58/8 black pearl, 2 junker Vokey 60's and a junker 56. I like to clean em up and donate them to a golf tournament that the Air Force Base puts on for it's troops every year. A ping anser 5 putter, old school, an odyssey df660 putter, old school again. Probably spit shine those putters and craigslist them, but I'm interested in seeing how that old anser rolls. I just love that long sweeping blade look that they have. CG15 has a home in my bag now.

TM DJ hat from Blind9golf right here on THP.

TM DJ hat from Blind9golf right here on THP.

I thought you could only buy putters and mashies? Now your just breaking the rules.

I thought you could only buy putters and mashies? Now your just breaking the rules.

There wont be any hats to demo so hats are free reign bro. And as a man you know you cant have enough hats.

On another note I keep spelling hat wrong for some reason. You know how many times I almost talked about buying hate and hates tonight? Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back