Good news FINALLY!!! I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdbuschsr

Just playing for fun
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 17.3
Since you all were nice enough to let me rant in my previous thread here, I thought it important that I share my good news here as well.

Pending a drug test (no worries) tomorrow, I have a new job. My family and I are very excited by this as it means a great deal of awesomeness coming down the pike.

Thanks again for all of your support and good thoughts!

Booom!!! thats awesome news! Congrats!!!

Since you all were nice enough to let me rant in my previous thread here, I thought it important that I share my good news here as well.

Pending a drug test (no worries) tomorrow, I have a new job. My family and I are very excited by this as it means a great deal of awesomeness coming down the pike.

Thanks again for all of your support and good thoughts!

I could not be happier for you and I have been waiting to the annocement. Just fantastic new man I'm really happy for you I know you wanted to work for this company. Congrats!

Congrats Matt, Glad things are looking up for you, always nice to hear some good news!!

wow i know you were waitin forever for this!!! patience does pay off in the end. You were worrying for nothing!! Congrats man, that is a great day for you!!!

COngrats! Always exciting to start a new job!

Congrats! I hope it all works out well for ya! Starting a new job is always a fun experience, I just did it a couple of weeks ago.

That's awesome man! I'm going through the same wait right now so I know how you felt (life on hold) and am so happy to hear that's over for you!!!

Congrats Matt! :thumb:

Congrats Matt! I wish my wife would move to somewhere warmer so I could get a new job myself.

Really happy to hear this. Congrats!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Congrats!

That's great news. Congratulations

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Great news! I am happy for ya :clapp:

Sweet!!! you haven't been eating a lot of poppy seed bagels lately have you?

That's great to hear. Congrats and good luck tomorrow (not that you'll need it). :D

That's wonderful. Congratulations!

Congrats!

woot woot!!

Great news for you and your family. Congrats and good luck in the new position

Back