31032 for us

33543 in the house

ok..got all the zips in up until wcueb923
working on the names.....
keep em' coming!!!

ok..got all the zips in up until wcueb923
working on the names.....
keep em' coming!!!

This is really cool bama I have been looking at this all day as you have been updating. I have also had thoughts on why you started this. THP Wanna be a tour player perhaps? Regional qualifiers? Or do I just think about the Match play too much?

zip = 54915

This is really cool bama I have been looking at this all day as you have been updating. I have also had thoughts on why you started this. THP Wanna be a tour player perhaps? Regional qualifiers? Or do I just think about the Match play too much?

If i wanted to be a Tour Player for THP, I had good premonition skills from almost 2 years ago...lol....
Just going throuigh some of my old links and found this and thought it would be cool to see who you are neighbors with graphically....
Does not take too long and the ultimate outcome is what we all want anyways...Golfing with your buds..

Off to work...chow

bama

If i wanted to be a Tour Player for THP, I had good premonition skills from almost 2 years ago...lol....
Just going throuigh some of my old links and found this and thought it would be cool to see who you are neighbors with graphically....
Does not take too long and the ultimate outcome is what we all want anyways...Golfing with your buds..

Off to work...chow

bama

Dude what???? Have fun at work in the middle of the night.

85297- Sunny AZ!

My zip is 97322

07643-1088

96795/92109/23452

Home Zip is 07840 NJ. Great , cool idea!!!!!!!!!!!

46792 for me.

Moncton, E1A 6T6!

71270 here

Zip Code: 30439

Zip 32225

50501 here. I'll be the lone guy in the middle of Iowa.

97124 for me.

01453 here. Unfortunately :crying:

T5K 2X6 for me and AdamsGirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back