Super Bowl Contest - And Game Talk

Hello Super Bowl From Vegas!!!
IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

THought I'ld take a picture for you guys. This is going on directly above my office.....

Not a good challenge!

lol @ the mic being on

I like him. Class act and always such a tough dude. All joking aside (tweets included) you know he is really hurting to have to sit out.

Is driver doneski?

I hope he can get back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Super Bowl From Vegas!!!
IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

THought I'ld take a picture for you guys. This is going on directly above my office.....
WOW, where do you work and what do you do again? That looks a little more exciting than my Super Bowl party....

That could have been a game changer!

WOW, where do you work and what do you do again? That looks a little more exciting than my Super Bowl party....

I used to work in that sports book during my 20's. Greatest job ever for a 20 year old bachelor living in Vegas. I now move papers in a small office directly underneath the book so I can still hear the cheers and scream. :banghead:
Believe me I'ld rather be at your place puttin4bird

Too bad they figured it out.

Yeah that could have been epic. "What are you challenging?" "I feel as if the new R11 is all bark and no bite" "Ok we'll check it out"

Big Ben already holds the title of worst game played by a Super Bowl winning QB ever, could he be outdoing himself here tonight?

Holy crap Urkel was a Bears fan!!! It mustve been Stephan.

This is turning into a game. Still have the Packers winning.

that was a good NFL commercial

Holy crap Urkel was a Bears fan!!! It mustve been Stephan.

This is turning into a game. Still have the Packers winning.

+1 for the Urkel to Stephan reference

Big Ben already holds the title of worst game played by a Super Bowl winning QB ever, could he be outdoing himself here tonight?

nope because he won't win and Rex Grossmen holds the record for worst game played by a Super Bowl QB ever

Yeah that could have been epic. "What are you challenging?" "I feel as if the new R11 is all bark and no bite" "Ok we'll check it out"

That made me LOL bro! And don't you know that all NFL players/officials play NIKE gear?

That made me LOL bro! And don't you know that all NFL players/officials play NIKE gear?

I saw the new Nike driver today, way ugly at address. they can keep their Nike stuff.

Dammit Nelson you have to make that catch.

Starting next year, I bet they get a discount.

Alright he made up for it.

I saw the new Nike driver today, way ugly at address. they can keep their Nike stuff.

Yeah, not a fan of the new VR drivers/fwys/hybrids at all. Digging the irons though.

JORDY FREAKIN' NELSON!

I think everyone should text in their votes for Harrison for MVP just to annoy the NFL. :D

There went Nelsons MVP right between his hands

TD Pack! WooHoo.

Kevin is happy again.

Back