Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about new set of irons, hit Cobra S2, Wilson D9 & C7, Taylor Burners 1.0 & 2.0 Coming down between the TMs, numbers are real close, price is playin a part, $215 difference.

Nothing! WHOO!

At least until April, the PING Eye2 XG Sand and Lob wedges will become mine then, they will.

Pondering the Machspeed black driver (square head) I love that loud sound off of a driver. I might even snag a Sumo 2 5900 of the bay for cheap, used to have one and it was by far the longest driver I have ever hit. The ball would just fly off the face for me.

didn't you just win an R11?

Bridges is collecting drivers

did he abandon the putter collection?

Are you pondering those D11's?

I'm pondering the Di11's, the research online has already begun.

I'm pondering the Di11's, the research online has already begun.

haha yeah same here. Im really stuck on the half and half shafts. I think Im going to do it just because no one else has something like that. And since they seem to be high launching shafts I think Im going to go with stiff flex.

Pondering them big time. Looking at the specs I now have to seriously ponder some wedges to fill gaps.

haha yeah same here. Im really stuck on the half and half shafts. I think Im going to do it just because no one else has something like that. And since they seem to be high launching shafts I think Im going to go with stiff flex.

Me too, I had to go with the half and half in a stiff flex, there is nothing else out there like them.

Bridges R11 is not hard to hit at all. I think you are going to love it

The high launch on those half/half shafts kind of scare me. I hit the ball pretty high to begin with

Me too, I had to go with the half and half in a stiff flex, there is nothing else out there like them.

The high launch on those half/half shafts kind of scare me. I hit the ball pretty high to begin with

I'll admit Im fascinated with the half and half. Even though they say high launching and I dont need help getting it up, lol, Im still leaning that way.

The question is.. Will I love it more than my R9 driver though. The R11 is going to have to blow me away in order for me to game it.

I think it will. I liked it just thought the Supertri was a better fit for me. The guys I was watching hit it on the monitor were loving it. Saw a couple of guys blow it out to 330. The white is very nice as well. Not distracting at all.

I'll admit Im fascinated with the half and half. Even though they say high launching and I dont need help getting it up, lol, Im still leaning that way.

I see you are set with wedges. I'm going to have to get something in the 52-54 range to cover that massive gap. 42.5* PW is going to be crazy long.

I think it will. I liked it just thought the Supertri was a better fit for me. The guys I was watching hit it on the monitor were loving it. Saw a couple of guys blow it out to 330. The white is very nice as well. Not distracting at all.

My biggest thing is the forgiveness of it. Im not going to hit it on the screws every timeand have been hearing that the distance loss is a lot if you dont hit it dead center. Hopefully thats not the case though.

My biggest thing is the forgiveness of it. Im not going to hit it on the screws every timeand have been hearing that the distance loss is a lot if you dont hit it dead center. Hopefully thats not the case though.

I didn't see that at all. Honestly felt like it was pretty forgiving. Not Supertri forgiving but definitely wouldn't classify it as a players club. And I didn't even get to mess around with all of the adjustments.

From the little bit that I've hit the R11 it is pretty forgiving for a "players" driver. It doesn't look difficult to hit at address. The hardest part to get used to is the white clubhead. I had to get used to seeing the white going back and through with the swing. I like the R11, but I get better results with my Supertri.

I see you are set with wedges. I'm going to have to get something in the 52-54 range to cover that massive gap. 42.5* PW is going to be crazy long.

Yep you need a gap wedge. I had my 52* bent to 50*

From the little bit that I've hit the R11 it is pretty forgiving for a "players" driver. It doesn't look difficult to hit at address. The hardest part to get used to is the white clubhead. I had to get used to seeing the white going back and through with the swing. I like the R11, but I get better results with my Supertri.

How do you know its a "players" driver? Just curious here. Is that listed some were or just what someone said and everyone agrees?

How do you know its a "players" driver? Just curious here. Is that listed some were or just what someone said and everyone agrees?

What everyone says. Whenever I see a sub 460cc driverhead, I equate that to a players driver.

What everyone says. Whenever I see a sub 460cc driverhead, I equate that to a players driver.

I have to say that it didn't look like a players club. The white really makes it seem bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back