THP Iron Testing AGAIN! Want to Particiate?

Okay, thanks JB.

I hope I am chosen,but if not ,good luck to those that are and I will look forward to reading the reviews.I think its great that companies actually use the "average Joes' to test and review their equipment instead of just some magazine reviewers or professional's opinion that may or may not be related to "our" real world wants and needs.

I hope I am chosen,but if not ,good luck to those that are and I will look forward to reading the reviews.I think its great that companies actually use the "average Joes' to test and review their equipment instead of just some magazine reviewers or professional's opinion that may or may not be related to "our" real world wants and needs.

It is wonderful. It is not something the companies do on their own many times. It is THP that requests this and some companies look at it as a wonderful opportunity. Others do not. The THP Demo Day is where this all started (for us) and getting reviews from regular people is what I think this industry needs more of.

It is wonderful. It is not something the companies do on their own many times. It is THP that requests this and some companies look at it as a wonderful opportunity. Others do not. The THP Demo Day is where this all started (for us) and getting reviews from regular people is what I think this industry needs more of.

+1000, I think as companies see the results in sales from what THP is doing just in this small sample this could grow into something big that smart companies do with almost all their products. I think the results speak for themselves in all the tests so far.

How exciting! Good luck everyone -can't wait to see who is chosen and to read reviews on these clubs. & so awesome that the Canadians can apply to test too. Nice job THP and Wilson.

How exciting! Good luck everyone -can't wait to see who is chosen and to read reviews on these clubs. & so awesome that the Canadians can apply to test too. Nice job THP and Wilson.

Thanks Patty, we appreciate your Canadian love.

I put more stock in a THP members opinion and experience than what a salesman tells me. I love that THP and Wilson Staff are letting us do the testing. I will be buying new irons this year and will follow the testing thread closely. Right now, I am leaning towards the 2.0 Burner and I don't think that it is a coincidence that they are also being tested on THP.

1. What is your handicap? 16
2. What are your current irons? Burner Plus
3. Graphite, Steel, or Half & Half? (uniflex is used in these irons) Graphite
4. How many rounds do you play in a year? 35
5. How will more distance and forgiveness help your game? Not sure if I would get more distance and forgiveness out of these but if I did that would be awesome.

Good luck to all and I'm looking forward to the reviews. A big thank you goes to THP & Wilson Golf :thumb: Wison has really designed some beautiful irons and tonight a few THP'ers will be happy campers :clapp:...

I actually read the reviews on the R9 and Vokey Spin Milled wedges before making purchases and found the reviews to be very helpful. This is certainly an wonderful forum and I am looking forward to testing the Bridgestone Yellow RX balls and hopefully other products.

I know I'm super excited about that! That is an awesome gesture by Wilson and THP!

Left handed?

Man I am really hoping to test these, I just found an indoor simulator not five minutes from my parents house. I see alot of indoor golf in the next several weeks!!!!

For sure! A big thanks to Wilson for this opportunity presented to the THP community. You have to respect a company that's willing to stick its neck out like this. Just look at the huge success stories in the Burner 2.0 irons thread or the Mashie thread. Those two examples represent what the basis of THP means to me, honest results from average golfers.

I can't wait to see the lucky individuals selected. Good luck to all!

Good luck to everyone, hope you don't mind if I hope mine is just a bit better :D

Good luck everyone...big testing shoes to fill here since the folks testing the Mashie have done such a great job.

The announcement for the iron testers will be announced tonight at 9pm EST.

Looking forward to hearing who the fantastic four are!

Last edited:
I can't wait! Thanks again to Wilson Staff and THP!! Eagerly awaiting 9pm et!!

Back