Golf vs. Football

+1 on the Super Bowl commercial thread. This way I can DVR the first part of the game and fastforward through the crappy commercials. Great idea!

I'll just channel surf between the two during commercials, which means I'll be switching a lot.

I'll just channel surf between the two during commercials, which means I'll be switching a lot.

This.

I love football so I'll be soaking up the entire day (even though I'm a Rams fan) but when there's a tournament on, I have to check in to watch some.

well since the chargers didnt make the playoffs lol... ill watch golf as long as possible then watch the superbowl... dont care about any pregame stuff
if the chargers were in... it would be 24/7 chargers on tv/internet

Ill probably start off with the 12:30 hockey game on NBC, then migrate to golf and then change over to the Super Bowl. I'm a sports junky.

Going to the WM in the afternoon for a few hours since they won't finish until Monday and will leave around 5 pm and get home in time to watch the
2nd half.

Will be watching golf, pregame doesn't excite me at all.

Perfecto One-T!

Most likely a super bowl party. I may try to see a little of the final round though.

The TV will not change off of the Super Bowl tomorrow. I love golf. But this is Super Bowl is special for this part of the world.

The TV will not change off of the Super Bowl tomorrow. I love golf. But this is Super Bowl is special for this part of the world.

No way? Really?

I wonder how many fans will be on the ground at the phoenix when it comes to superbowl time.

Back