Win McMurry Talks W/ THP About Birdy & Grace

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show, THP chatted with The Golf Channel's own Win McMurry about a company she is working with now called Birdie & Grace. Here is Win showing off some of the new line and telling everybody about another cool promotion coming to the company.

I saw her on The Golf Channel wrap up of the PGA show and wondered why she was doing the sales spill for B&G. Thanks for the info.

Mmmm! Win. It annoys me that Jake got the chance to meet her, lol. Cool video.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Win McMurry makes a perfect spokesperson right there for Birdie and Grace and what a great name for a ladies Golf apparel company.

I love Win, she is great at her job on the golf channel and she is ummm lets say yummy.

see, not only rednecks and inbreds come from NC! she did a great job! Birdie and grace should steal her from TGC

I had issues hearing it.

Love Win!

Totally missed this before! Great video Team THP!

Win seemed really nice and a lot shorter than I thought she would be. But I will say she is really coming into her own on TV because the minute that camera goes on she is on top of her game. We were all really impressed with how well she did and how quickly she turned it on as soon as that red light came on.

Meeting Win was one of the highlights of my trip! She is shorter than I thought she would be, but man is she so pretty! I actually got to talk to her a little bit and she was very nice.

+1 I bet she's a legit 4'10"
Win seemed really nice and a lot shorter than I thought she would be. But I will say she is really coming into her own on TV because the minute that camera goes on she is on top of her game. We were all really impressed with how well she did and how quickly she turned it on as soon as that red light came on.

Back