Extreme Makeover: Putter Edition

Awesome looking putter!

Sweetness!
I don't want to be around you when you get your first grass stain on that baby!

If there's anything that I'm worrying about it's that. I think the finish is bonded enough though that it'll be wipeable. But definitely no more putter javelin for me though. :D

pretty slick Spank
I'm guessing you're pretty satisfied with the way it's turning out

Yes sir. After all this remodeling I should be right?

thats great Spank!!!

I think that looks sweet Spanks, hope to see it in person in May

Unreal... that's awesome!

Love it! Very cool!!! Keep us posted as to how it holds up.

That is one sexay putter. I wish I had something cool to engrave on my seemore's shaft

Fantastic Spank. That thing is sweet buddy!

Awesome. I was thinking of purchasing a Cleveland Classic and having it customized. Just as a collectable. Your putter looks beautiful.

Thanks, everyone. Little did I know that there's a pkg for me at the front door and yup it is this sweet looking thing. It is even better looking in person and I have to give props to Willis and the crew over at Vibrant and the crew at Putterlounge.com. I'll have in hand pics later.

Oooh... Can't wait to see the in-hand results! That thing is almost too pretty to use.

Oooh... Can't wait to see the in-hand results! That thing is almost too pretty to use.

Very, very nice. Now that you have it in hand, I bet you can't quit grinning.

Oh wow. That is freaking unreal, Spank.

Damn Spank, that turned out slick man! I know how pumped you have to be about finally getting it.

Wow, it turned out great. They did some amazing work. You will be sinking putts like crazy. Thanks for sharing.

That is an awesome looking putter dude, you are going to get a ton of compliments and questions when you hit the course. Congrats!

Very nice Spank. That one is uber impressive.

I can't wait to see some in hand pics. I really like the looks of it spanks

Here's the last piece of the puzzle...

21e85264.jpg

Here's an in hand view in comparison to the green grass...

9386aeb2.jpg

Back