THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

No - but your brother's accent did. I listened to the radio show yesterday and still couldn't believe it was TC. There's still a disconnect there from the postings, the PMs, the photos and how he actually sounds.

Wow it just took me 10 minutes to catch up on this thread and I was up late last night. Everyones banter is getting me so pumped for this, and looking at the handicaps I am going to be playing with I'm off to the driving range.

No - but your brother's accent did. I listened to the radio show yesterday and still couldn't believe it was TC. There's still a disconnect there from the postings, the PMs, the photos and how he actually sounds.
yeah, he seems smart on here, then you hear him talk and all you can think is dumb redneck...ehehe

Wow it just took me 10 minutes to catch up on this thread and I was up late last night. Everyones banter is getting me so pumped for this, and looking at the handicaps I am going to be playing with I'm off to the driving range.

those are internet hdcps. you can prob add 5-10 to those numbers. haha

yeah, he seems smart on here, then you hear him talk and all you can think is dumb redneck...ehehe

those are internet hdcps. you can prob add 5-10 to those numbers. haha

Hopefully for me that is true, look forward to playing the Champion course with you and our visor wearing friend Hanks.

Hopefully for me that is true, look forward to playing the Champion course with you and our visor wearing friend Hanks.

if thats the same day as the dress like a pro contest I may be in a visor as well. haha

Thanks GG for the awesome pairings! Looking forward to playing with the gals on the first day and with Clam Fist and Mrs. Clam Fist on the second. I'm also *super* excited about meeting all of you and putting a face to the name. I spooled through the thread from last years outing (the one with the pictures) and was almost shocked at how off I was on how some of you looked! :) (The avatars really throw off my perception.) Can't wait to meet the others in person.
We look forward to playing with you and Mrblind 9 golf too. We are hitting the driving range next week to get our game up to snuff.

if thats the same day as the dress like a pro contest I may be in a visor as well. haha

I'll be wearing a visor like Hanks cause I said I would, bright pink Ping visor maybe I don't know yet.

Haha and then you actually see him and you're like Yup I thought so.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Visors should be manadatory for our group on Sunday lol

I'll be wearing a visor like Hanks cause I said I would, bright pink Ping visor maybe I don't know yet.

hahaha, now we just need to 77's friend in a visor

hahaha....I like your new tapatalk saying

Oi! I don't resemble a redneck nor do I talk like one......I guess I sound like one, I don't know. Better than sounding like Jake, that's for sure.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Visors should be manadatory for our group on Sunday lol

I am down, I really need to find a sweet Cleveland Visor. Anyone seen any?

Depends what you're looking for. the Cleveland visors aren't as cool with color combos this year as their hats are....not that I've looked. lol

I am down, I really need to find a sweet Cleveland Visor. Anyone seen any?

Depends what you're looking for. the Cleveland visors aren't as cool with color combos this year as their hats are....not that I've looked. lol

I will see what my boy Overton wears and that is how I make the decision of what to get.

Nice groupings! I hope that we'll have time to do 36 on Saturday. Jake you're gonna have to give me the 411 on dakotagolfer. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on the Champions since I'll probably end up picking CG13's brains on food. SethO and Doo Doo will be a riot as well.

Yo. Really looking forward to the Champions course with CG13, Spank and SethO!!! Should be a blast!!

Wow this thread has exploded!!! Glad to see all the excitement everyone has about their playing partners.

Sat (SethO, CG13, and SW FLa) - CG13 and Sw FLA I look forward to meeting you guys and having a awesome round. SethO I also enjoyed our round last year on the Squire and am
very much looking forward to this one

Sunday (SeeMore Guy, Bulldog and 9-Iron) - Bulldog and 9-Iron, I enjoyed our rounds last year and look forward to teeing it up again this year. SMG, I look forward to enjoying a round
with you this year.

Short? That thing was like 340 into the wind. Jake and I pounded our drives and had about 70 yards left and that lanky belbin flew the dang green!

It was something to see...

Just don't 3 putt and you won't get the snake, you end the round with it, you owe all of us money......just ask Fildini. He took the snake from me on the 18th green, he couldn't handle the pressure, hahaha

Yes, the snake was too much for me to handle man.

Hater! But I understand why bro.... lol

Hater! But I understand why bro.... lol

Lmao. It's all about skin cancer man haha

Back