BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, so maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is a little, I don't know....obvious?

Research has shown that alignment is one of the major causes of off line putts

Where is the genius that decided this needed to be researched? I know there are other causes before you go chopping me to bits, but, c'mon.
Really?

Found while doing research on the Nike IC 20-15A mallet Putter....:banghead:

BulldogsGolf

That "genius" is probably somebody in the marketing department for some club supplier that has or is about to release a putter offering some alignment thing, a line or a dot or a slash or some darned thing.

I am waiting for the two ball that actually has two balls stuck there behind the sweet spot. The putter releases the other two balls as you hit your target ball totally befuddling and confusing your playing competitors. You calmly walk up and pull the one ball that went in out of the cup while they are trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

That ranks right up there with - At least 99.9% of all putts that are short don't go in. What would we do without research like that?

I can see where he is coming from, being that it could be the stroke, but wow...

And he probably got a big government grant to research this!!:sick:

Great, one more thing to work on this spring :banghead:

Never realized that alignment had anything to do with good putting, hehehe.

That ranks right up there with - At least 99.9% of all putts that are short don't go in. What would we do without research like that?

What happens to the other .1% of putts? I think a research study is needed to find this out. This Genius marketing is ever so recent especially with the new "dart putter."

Back