Titleist Twitter Winner

jingramgbr

Reaction score
Handicap
Won a little Titleist twitter contest and got some cold weather gear. The question was 3 of the first four tournaments of the year have been won by titleist players, name two.

I won this with the answer Bubba Watson and Mark Wilson

234401574.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!

Nice haul!

Nice win, enjoy the gear.

Nice win man! I own those mittens, and they are nice to have on a cold day.

Thanks fellas, got a few more weeks of cool/cold weather golf here in ATL and these should help and keep me in golf course style! May even fool a few people into thinking I'm good...

just for perspective, what is cool/cold weather for Atlanta?

cold= anything below 42, cool= 43-55 these are just rough estimates

Just curious. Cold is different things to different people.

Awesome haul. Hope you don't have to use them too much though.

C'mon guys cold weather, it was -30º air temp yesterday morning and we have 4 feet of snow on the ground :)

scaled.php

Look what arrive a couple of days ago!

Just in time for the weather to warm up here in ATL!

Grats, good job and nice score!

not too shabby... almost looks like the mits could double as boxing gloves... never to be used on the links of course.

Nice work!

Congrats, I won a dozen Pro V1X with a twitter contest of theirs a few weeks back. One of the great things about twitter. Follow the right people and you can win some nice swag.

Congrats.....nice pickup for sure!!! Always gotta love free swag!!

Congrats man!

Thats way cool. how long did it take to get it. I won some Hunter Maham sunglases but nothing yet

it actually came pretty quick. I won them on a wednesday, and got them by the next monday.

it actually came pretty quick. I won them on a wednesday, and got them by the next monday.

wow that is fast. I won some sun glases a while back but nothing yet. soon maybe.

Nice job man! I tried to win those also but didnt :( maybe next time...

Back