Bettinardi Shows Off New Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the PGA Show, THP sat down with Bob Bettinardi, the man behind the incredible putter line, and had him walk us through each one of his new putters for 2011. Here is the THP shot video of him explaining what is coming out.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=12321

thats really cool! Thank you for that

I liked that a lot. Nice putters.

I really liked the buckles too! Everyone from the Bettinardi staff just loves what they do and it's easy to see why such great products continue to roll out year after year.

I can't watch from work, but I will as soon as I get home. Looking forward to this one.

I love the fact that Bettinardi is bring back F.I.T face putter. Bettinardi BC1 with FIT (released under Mizuno) is still my favorite putter. I've a 2010 BB1 putter as well but doesn't have the same "soft" feel as the BC1.

I really liked the buckles too! Everyone from the Bettinardi staff just loves what they do and it's easy to see why such great products continue to roll out year after year.

They make an American flag buckle thats just sick. And so is the price or Id have it.

They make an American flag buckle thats just sick. And so is the price or Id have it.

Bettinardi has best price and quality I've found for custom buckles. Base price of $125 you can't beat that! Others I have checked with start at $300 and go on from there.

I really find the Bettinardi line to be great and I especially like the BB27, it looks like a great stick and it is faced balance which would match my stroke quite well.

Bettinardi's are freaking awesome. Maybe I'll win the second half of the fantasy golf season so I can say I have one! And the only one of its kind! LOL

BB27 355g is my kind of putter. Loved this vid.

Back