Official Hole In One Thread

Poor Duey. That's some boooolcrap.

Poor Duey. That's some boooolcrap.

It was kind of cool watching the thing go in. I didn't really believe it at first and looked everywhere around the flag for a divot, but none to be found. Oh well, maybe some day.

Congrats Shawn! Great story. Bet you wont be changing swings for a while now :) Stricker does have the best swing for amateurs to copy. Hey, dont do like I did...the very next round at the same course and same hole, I actually thought to myself I could ACE this one again. Well, I shanked it into the woods (which I hadnt done in about 6 months on that hole). I was quickly brought back to reality. Golf has a tendancy to do that to me.

Enjoy the bragging rights, buddy!

SMG

Thank you! Yeah, I'm sure it won't happen again anytime soon! :act-up:

I hope your right. What's really odd is, I just witnessed one a guy hit the other day so I'm thinking about it on every par 3.

That's what happened to me haha. What's kind of funny though, I hit better shots when I'm thinking about it.

1872e81d-91d5-722c.jpg

Suck back lipout. Just not my time

Maaaaaaaan! Soooooooo close!!!!!!!!!!!

Little late in the year to punch wholes in the ground eh? If it wasnt so rough 5 bucks say it would have gone in lol

Came sooooo close during a match last year against another local school, Schalmont. Our 8th hole is a 100 yard par 3 (Shortest. Hole. EVAR). So I hit a 56* off the deck and chunk it. The pin is in the front middle, only about 2 paces off the fairway. My Ball lands 2 paces short of the green, takes a big bounce, and rolls.....rolls....rolls.....and stops about 4" short. I couldn't believe it. Made the putt though, and shot 41 that day

Came sooooo close during a match last year against another local school, Schalmont. Our 8th hole is a 100 yard par 3 (Shortest. Hole. EVAR). So I hit a 56* off the deck and chunk it. The pin is in the front middle, only about 2 paces off the fairway. My Ball lands 2 paces short of the green, takes a big bounce, and rolls.....rolls....rolls.....and stops about 4" short. I couldn't believe it. Made the putt though, and shot 41 that day

That will get you back out there quick, lol. Nice shot!

I played golf last week and put a divot with a 5 iron on a par 5 like that. Tap in eagle. Was really hoping for my second albatross.

I was 12 years old and it was in a father son golf tournament. It was a 130 yd, 7 iron.

My dad could see it go in, but I was to short to see the ball actually roll in. My dad looked at me and said, "That might have went in. You might want to run up there and check." So I dropped my golf bag and ran up to the hole and sure enough, it was in the hole. Once I came back down to reality I looked at my dad and said, "Finally!"

I still to this day get made fun of from my dad for saying that. I'm now 19 and I don't see him letting that one go anytime soon. Oh and my dad and I won the tournament by 4 shots.

Today, Feb 16th at approx 2:15pm, I recorded my 2nd career hole-in-one at Westchase Golf Course (Tampa) on hole #3. Today, it was a 180 yd shot over water......hit with a 6 iron......1 bounce and in. Unbelievable !

Last edited:
Way to go TIM! Since I was not with you, it clearly never happened...hehe

I kid I kid. Congrats buddy.

Today, Feb 9th at approx 2:15pm, I recorded my 2nd career hole-in-one at Westchase Golf Course (Tampa) on hole #3. Today, it was a 180 yd shot over water......hit with a 6 iron......1 bounce and in. Unbelievable !

awesome shot. :clapp::clapp:

Today, Feb 9th at approx 2:15pm, I recorded my 2nd career hole-in-one at Westchase Golf Course (Tampa) on hole #3. Today, it was a 180 yd shot over water......hit with a 6 iron......1 bounce and in. Unbelievable !

Holy smokes man! Congrats buddy!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

wow that's great. Congrats Capt

Amazing! Congrats!!!

Wow congrats man, I can't even imagine what that must feel like.

Wow!! Congrats!!

Wow Capt Golf!!!! Awesome shot and a big congrats to you! I want one!!!

Today, Feb 16th at approx 2:15pm, I recorded my 2nd career hole-in-one at Westchase Golf Course (Tampa) on hole #3. Today, it was a 180 yd shot over water......hit with a 6 iron......1 bounce and in. Unbelievable !

Just for you records its the 16th today so ... FIFY.

Yup, I was so excited I put the wrong date down. It was today Feb 16th I had the ace. I like putting a 1 On the scorecard.

Back