Design Bubba Watson’s polo for the 2011 U.S. Open

Starting from scratch.. completely forgot if it is chosen it is being sold...my design was more personal towards Bubba

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I am definitely going to try to enter this thing, but you know there are going to be some absolutely killer designs out there. Hopefully I find the time to make a good shirt.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I am definitely going to try to enter this thing, but you know there are going to be some absolutely killer designs out there. Hopefully I find the time to make a good shirt.

We've got faith in you dude!!

I had to take a crack at this.
Since their whole line has very little color, I decided to kick it up a notch....BAM !
I'm sure you will notice that the graphics on the shirt are an inverted mirror image TM.

TM-PoloDesign2pink.jpg

I had to take a crack at this.
Since their whole line has very little color, I decided to kick it up a notch....BAM !
I'm sure you will notice that the graphics on the shirt are an inverted mirror image TM.

TM-PoloDesign2pink.jpg

That is bold and cool DD. Good luck man!

It would be nice to see someone here win... I have no talent whatsoever in this field but will be rooting for you guys

I wish I had photshop, I tried to do this but it opens in adobe and I have no way of getting it into another program. I may draw up some stuff anyway.

It would be nice to see someone here win... I have no talent whatsoever in this field but will be rooting for you guys

+1 for me as well, I couldn't do this with any skill, but love the idea. Good luck to you all!

I wish I had photshop, I tried to do this but it opens in adobe and I have no way of getting it into another program. I may draw up some stuff anyway.

Take a screen shot when it opens in adobe, then open Paint and hit paste

I didnt submit this, just played around a bit. I also dont have photo shop but I gave it a shot.

168039_607715516512_44107461_34576862_4880426_n.jpg

You can download a 30-day trial of photoshop from the Adobe website. It is a full feature version of CS5.

I didnt submit this, just played around a bit. I also dont have photo shop but I gave it a shot.

Nice work, what program did you use?

thanks...paint.net. I could have made it "prettier" with the lines and all but I was just doing it for fun

here is another one I threw together. I may actually submit this one. honest thoughts are welcome

TM%20Design%20Shirt2.png.jpg

+1 on the second one is better. You've got a nack for this One-T.

thanks fellas!

Fantastic One T! I just may not waste my time entering now. Epic shirt

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

thanks bro, you better freaken enter

I love the fact this is open to Canadians we have a lot of time to design golf shirts in the Winter.

I have way too many ideas floating around in my head.
Can't decide whether to go with something bold and flashy, or more traditional to fit in with the stuff they already offer...

Back