Awesome site ! Port saint lucie resident

portstlucie22

Reaction score
Handicap
Originally from st. Louis, Mo I Now live in FL. I attend The college of golf and it awesome. Obtained associates in buisness from meremac commmunity college in mo now working toward my pga membership. been playin golf compettition wise since I was 16 Im 22 now. Competed in highschool and Jpga. normally shoot in the mid 70's but as of late ive been playing under par here and there shot 34 on first 9 holes of Wanamaker thanks to lessons and instruction from Dr. Tj Tomasi who is an instructor at my school. I am always on ebay looking for a good deal :blob: haha. I play everyday as well as lessons every week. striving to be a teaching professional/head pro but will most likely attend q school at the end of this year if I keep progressing. Love the game and am addicted to the feeling of a well struck iron. any questions :hungry:?

welcome!

Welcome. You will like it here. Just don't feed TC after midnight...

Welcome to THP

Good job and welcome to :welcome:

:welcome: Hope you like the site!

Welcome. You will like it here. Just don't feed TC after midnight...

ha! i'm never up past midnight!

welcome to THP! i agree with golfergal, i love the goals you've established for yourself and i wish you the best of luck.

Welcome and good luck with your goals. Should be fun to read your progress.

Welcome and good luck with your goals.

Welcome to THP and good luck with your goal. Golf everyday and lessons every week? What has two thumbs and is jealous? THis guy!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, you have become a member of the absolutely best golf site on the internet. Best of luck in attaining your goals.

Thanks for the welcomes and I cant wait to become more involved in this site! you guys are very nice and I havent expierenced anything like this sort of acceptance on any other forum for cars, fishing, golf etc.. Thanks again.

Welcome to THP!! Best of luck on your goals!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome bro!

Welcome to THP !!!

welcome!!!

Thanks for the welcomes and I cant wait to become more involved in this site! you guys are very nice and I havent expierenced anything like this sort of acceptance on any other forum for cars, fishing, golf etc.. Thanks again.

Nice to see a local golfer here. Quite a nice round at PGA. I live just up the road from Keiser and have only heard good things. Give a call if you want to have a match. I play at PGA and Meadowood in Fort Pierce (ex-winter home of Slammin' Sammy Snead.)

Belated welcome from the :taylormade: R7 Launcher

Back