The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weems was flying on that one.

nice te celebration never seen a Michael Jackson impression before.:D

Don't kick it to Weems!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I just see an Atlanta fan with an "Icehead" hat on? I understand that winter storms sucks, but Atlanta you need to realize that when it comes to snow or ice you are panzies.

The best part of how good Aaron Rodgers is that he didn't even make the Pro Bowl. He is better than 28 of the other quarterbacks in the league.

The best part of how good Aaron Rodgers is that he didn't even make the Pro Bowl. He is better than 28 of the other quarterbacks in the league.

Pro bowl is a joke anyways. He's probably happy he doesn't have to waste his time.

Plain and simple the Ravens choked here. More accurately the offence choked, the biggest game of the year and you have a second half that bad. The pressure got to Joe "cool" and he played very poorly, and you can't have 3 turnovers like that against a team like the steelers.

They sure did! I'm not a Flacco believer either, but Boldin dropped a TD in the 4th quarter that hit him in the hands and Housh dropped the first down catch that hit him in the hands/chest on the Ravens last offensive play. Those were the two biggest missed plays of the game and in neither case can I blame Flacco.

Pro bowl is a joke anyways. He's probably happy he doesn't have to waste his time.

He was the best qb in the NFC this season.

#21 for the Falcons had a few nice plays near the goal line. He's a mugger. Raji is the new Frig.

Kevin

I agree, everyone was on the Vick bandwagon after his two amazing games but the entire eagles offense fizzled down the stretch.

Philly fan drank the Kool-Aid way too early. He showed that he still isn't a passer and that he is still overrated.

Also, Truman Williams is fantastic.

Also, Truman Williams is fantastic.

Doesn't it seem like the Packers should be winning by a couple TDs? Sheesh. Get one here, then get the ball to start the half. Put the mistakes behind them.

Kevin

Yes. Two big mistakes have cost the Packers.

Then James Jones catches the deep ball that doesnt count.

how are these guys getting sooooo wide open

Jones with a makeup catch. He owed Rodgers one. Or three.

Kevin

Just watched the replay of that catch. Insanely perfect throw.

lol. It was a rhetorical question. Oh, and that isn't the answer. Not for how they're getting that open. The Falcons are dropping 8 and covering NO ONE. It's almost as bad as my Cowboys' secondary this season.

lol. It was a rhetorical question. Oh, and that isn't the answer. Not for how they're getting that open. The Falcons are dropping 8 and covering NO ONE. It's almost as bad as my Cowboys' secondary this season.

Nothing was as bad as the Cowboys Secondary this season.

was that Matt Ryan or Tony Romo?

do not throw at Truman Williams.

So the home team in both games today had a 2-touchdown deficit at halftime. That worked out OK for the Steelers, let's see how the Falcons respond in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back