Dustin Johnson & His New Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Tour Spot is back with these fun new pictures of DJ's new bag of irons.

1148573212_dKH2R-L.jpg

1148573374_inPSk-L.jpg

Sweet and that bag is just as nice. This may have been asked else where, but have they re-designed the head cover on that driver?

Looks like two drivers and a FW?

• Admin
Sweet and that bag is just as nice. This may have been asked else where, but have they re-designed the head cover on that driver?

It looks to be more like the SuperDeep headcover rather than the R9 versions.

Great looking bag!

Great pics!

Sweet! When was the pic taken? I think he had two different drivers for the long drive competition yesterday.

Which irons are those? I saw a commercial of him hitting the Burner 2.0's..I think 3 iron 250 something carry and 270 something total...didn't think he actually would be playing them though.

• Admin
Sweet! When was the pic taken? I think he had two different drivers for the long drive competition yesterday.

Which irons are those? I saw a commercial of him hitting the Burner 2.0's..I think 3 iron 250 something carry and 270 something total...didn't think he actually would be playing them though.

Yesterday morning by a friend. He was headed to play some practice holes.

Beautiful! Got me intersted in swinging them that's for sure!

It looks to be more like the SuperDeep headcover rather than the R9 versions.

I've never really checked out the superDeep, but those certainly look different.

My initial thoughts on the irons from early pictures where misguided, those look pretty nice in his bag. Initially, that hex turned me off, but in the realworld picture here, they look pretty nice.

Nice looking bag, TM is really bringing it right now. I still don't like their headcovers though, come on TM your better than this.

those irons look better there than on TM's website...sweet looking sticks and further bumps up the excitement quotient for testing these things out.

Those two headcovers both say R11 but are vastly different. Whats up with that?

man, seeing those irons makes me want mine even more. thanks for the pics

Nice pics!! I too am confused about the two head covers.... like OEM said, they both say R11.

I was under the impression that he'd go with the MCs for the longer irons? Oh well, that bag is teh secks...and I will have a similar set-up this season. :act-up:

Nice, shiny, nice. Want one. Want several. mmmmmm.

The Tour Spot is back with these fun new pictures of DJ's new bag of irons.

1148573212_dKH2R-L.jpg

1148573374_inPSk-L.jpg
super nice! thanks for sharing the pics.

Nice pics!! I too am confused about the two head covers.... like OEM said, they both say R11.

Maybe the white one is a FW although it looks like a driver sized one. In either case it's pretty and if that's the standard R11 headcover then thanks will go to TM for improving their headcover. It does look a bit like a whited out magnetic headcover that they sell aftermarket.

Nice pics and everything looks oh so pretty in that bag!

Ya the one on the right looks like the same design as the superdeep headcover with the full magnetic neck. Could be a white superdeep. Did he ever play that driver?

Oh wow those are gorgeous!!!

naw! it's got a big screw in the back of them. those aren't serious blades at all. i mean, who's this dustin johnson kid think he is?

Irons do look much better in the bag than the other pics, and I actually kinda like the white headcover.......although keeping it clean might be tough :beat-up:

naw! it's got a big screw in the back of them. those aren't serious blades at all. i mean, who's this dustin johnson kid think he is?

Hilarious TC!!

Back