Neighborhood Christmas displays

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This guy has been upsetting the neighbors as long as I can remember! This year they put up temporary no parking signs in the neighborhood to make them happy. This is his creation from last year. I think we are going to go by tomorrow night to check it out.

It is known as "Santa's Workshop" here, and if you are from around here, it is at 7611 Falmouth in Shawnee Mission, KS. He has to re-do his lawn every year, especially if there is snow during the time the display is up. Or so I've heard. There is a ton of foot traffic coming up to the house to see everything.

Any unique or special displays around you?

Very cool Smalls! We've got a guy in town that does the lights to music and they've got a radio station that you can tune to and listen as the display goes, very popular around here.

[YOUTUBE]JAPFte1SEzg[/YOUTUBE]

We are looking like a Christmas wonderland on my street. A lot of homes, including mine, are rockin the Christmas lights :) and many other have the lawn decorations too. It's pretty nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P4B .... If I'm correct your in Omaha, we drive past that house and tune in every year!
Very cool Smalls! We've got a guy in town that does the lights to music and they've got a radio station that you can tune to and listen as the display goes, very popular around here.

[YOUTUBE]JAPFte1SEzg[/YOUTUBE]

Back