Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Check southwest. I just did a search from Chicago to WPB and it was less than $300 per tix and even closer than $250 if an early flight is taken.

Wow I thought I checked here, I think I can get 2 tickets round trip for <500$!!

Jrod also if you want check allegiant air, they fly des moines/cedar rapids to orlando/tampa. I've used them in a pinch to get to odd places...

Spoiler
Like Iowa

:alien:

Jrod also if you want check allegiant air, they fly des moines/cedar rapids to orlando/tampa. I've used them in a pinch to get to odd places...

Spoiler
Like Iowa

Thanks sw!! This is the armpit the world.

LOL funny you say that, I was looking back over some ASL signs for review and the one for NY is actually "right hand in armpit."

Thanks sw!! This is the armpit the world.

end hijack

Glad to hear you can make it J! Airtran out of Chicago I'd very cheap s well.

Tapatalked for your reading enjoyment.

Spoiler
Like Iowa

Allegiant is great and the cheapest option out there. HOWEVER make sure you check the days. They only fly a few days a week and usually 1-2 flights per day (each run).

Already checked them and they don't fly on Thursdays at the local airports. Southwest from Midway is around 200 +tax and no checked bag fees. That is dirt cheap.

So, how about you Thainer? It sounds like you're coming?

Already checked them and they don't fly on Thursdays at the local airports. Southwest from Midway is around 200 +tax and no checked bag fees. That is dirt cheap.

That is a great price.

So, how about you Thainer? It sounds like you're coming?

He already said his money went to his alternator, so it did not look good.

Midway is much better for me anyways, I don't have to go through chicago and I don't have to deal with the Ohare delays.

Pirate95 - I see that you are thinking of coming down in May. I may have missed it in this thread, but are you 100% confirmed? Looking forward to meeting you!

Pirate95 - I see that you are thinking of coming down in May. I may have missed it in this thread, but are you 100% confirmed? Looking forward to meeting you!

I need to wait to after the holidays so I have the $ ready. I really want to go and hope I don't get booked out......that would suck! I'm looking forward to meeting you too Hawk!

I need to wait to after the holidays so I have the $ ready. I really want to go and hope I don't get booked out......that would suck! I'm looking forward to meeting you too Hawk!

I think quite a few are waiting til after the holidays. I hope it works out for you P95.

I think quite a few are waiting til after the holidays. I hope it works out for you P95.

If you know of anyone looking to double up please let me know. I want to stay Thurs night and fly back Sunday night.

I have enjoyed following this thread since I joined this site. I now have a new item on my bucket list--attend the THP Demo day!

If you know of anyone looking to double up please let me know. I want to stay Thurs night and fly back Sunday night.

You should be able to find one. We didn't have any singles last time, except the ones that wanted it that way.

I have enjoyed following this thread since I joined this site. I now have a new item on my bucket list--attend the THP Demo day!

We would love to have you attend, bert. Are you thinking of coming down in may?

Is the 50 player outing fully booked yet?

it is not booked, in fact, i think we're about 50% full at this point, but there are quite a few that will be booking as soon as the holidays are over.

Man I wish I could go to this one, but alas it is not in the cards. I will be at one within a year though, been working on the wife about since I joined THP.

Hope to see you in May.

TC is right, we are at about 50%, but my guess is will fill up shortly after the new year.

Man I wish I could go to this one, but alas it is not in the cards. I will be at one within a year though, been working on the wife about since I joined THP.

Not sure that can be done. We believe it will only be once a year from here on out. But if this one does not work, there may always be 2012.

I'll likely sign up after the Holidays. Things are a bit fuzzy on the work front over the next month, 6 wks. I can't imagine not making it after last year, even if I have to sell something of Liz's, haha.

I'll likely sign up after the Holidays. Things are a bit fuzzy on the work front over the next month, 6 wks. I can't imagine not making it after last year, even if I have to sell something of Liz's, haha.

You will be there Due :)

Back