The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my new clubs tonite I bought on the THP Marketplace last week, they are awesome! I am really pumped up and am going to play a round tomorrow morning!

My wife just texted me, "What kind or brand of golf GPS do you want?" :bananadance:

coke.jpg

My wife just texted me, "What kind or brand of golf GPS do you want?" :bananadance:

Spoilers for adult content.

Spoiler
Is that like foreplay? hehehe

Spoilers for adult content.

Spoiler
Is that like foreplay? hehehe

Not really.

Spoiler
She doesn't have to ask - I let her have her way with me! :love:

YAY!!! I just ordered my Kindle :joy:

I just accepted a new job offer in Iowa! I'm still in the gov but it's a whole new set of responsibilities and a promotion. I wish it were in a warmer climate but I guess I can continue to deal with seasons for a little while longer.

Congrats, Dirt! Where in IA?

Congrats, Dirt! Where in IA?

Thanks. I'll be in Ft. Dodge covering the North-Central part of the state for soil info

I just accepted a new job offer in Iowa! I'm still in the gov but it's a whole new set of responsibilities and a promotion. I wish it were in a warmer climate but I guess I can continue to deal with seasons for a little while longer.

Awesome, congrats dirt. Im heading to Dyersville IA for Christmas. I just like the subzero temps and blistering cold winds.

congrats dirt, looks like you will be flying to the next SE outting

Congrats!! :clapp:

Congrats DG. Gotta love getting a raise in this economy.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Congrats dirt, glad you got your next stop settled.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Thanks all! I'm excited but it's all going to hit me hard because I have to show up and be ready to work on Jan 31. Luckily they move me but I still have plenty of loose ends at the moment.

Congrats DG. Gotta love getting a raise in this economy.

No doubt. Especially if Obama's pay freeze suggestion gets passed through congress.

^ UGH @ the last part.

Least you'll get to hunt those Iowa whitetails next season :)

mmmm whitetail. I hunt it every chance I get

Reactions: SW

Congrats DG - that's great news! :thumb:

Lmao, to bad I can't add rep via Tapatalk cause that's worth a ton.

^ UGH @ the last part.

Least you'll get to hunt those Iowa whitetails next season :)

You bet. I have plenty of land to hunt the monsters in IL if I don't find anything in IA I like.

I thought you were a cougar hunter.

You bet. I have plenty of land to hunt the monsters in IL if I don't find anything in IA I like.

I thought you were a cougar hunter.

only when white tail season is out

Thanks. I'll be in Ft. Dodge covering the North-Central part of the state for soil info

Congrats, Dirt! We'll have to meet in Ankeny (suburb of Des Moines) next summer when I go up to golf with my ex brother-in-law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back