THP Announces Presence at PGA Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Hackers Paradise Poised for Big Week of Coverage at 2011 PGA Merchandise Show

Team from THP Media Group to Capture every Facet of 58th Annual PGA Trade Show in Orlando Including Exclusive Video and Picture Coverage

ORLANDO, Fla. (December 7, 2010) - THP (The Hackers Paradise) Media, which hosts an interactive golf forum, publishes a quarterly print publication and hosts a weekly radio show, today announced its return and unique coverage plans at the 58th PGA Merchandise Show at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, January 27-29, 2011.

Armed with a larger team for broader coverage, THP will once again capture exclusive video and pictures of demo day, the massive showroom floor, and executives from various companies and transmit it back to the homes of anxious consumers.

"From a social media and golf forum standpoint, we like to think of ourselves as the pioneers in PGA Merchandise Show coverage," said THP President Josh Babbitt. "Dating back to when we first launched our website, we have always provided comprehensive coverage of every booth on the showroom floor. In addition, we have always wanted to cover these four days through the eyes of a golf fan and with the ability to shoot video, pictures and tweet about our experiences, we expect an unprecedented amount of coverage. We should not dictate what the golfer wants to see, but rather show them the entire floor and let them dictate that for us."

A special section on the THP forum will be filled with coverage starting with the first day of the show. Each company will receive their own thread bursting with exclusive pictures and video and for the first time the consumer will follow their footsteps as if they were attending this industry only show first hand.

About The Hackers Paradise
To date, THP Media, Inc. reaches more than 200,000 people per month through their different outlets and has emerged as one of the dependable media outlets for the industry as a whole.

THP Media consists of four basic groups to cover every company's needs. The Hackers Paradise website that continues growth in huge numbers daily and is exceeding their growth plans by 400% throughout 2010. THP: The Magazine, which sold out its inaugural issue in less than 48 hours in December and hit newsstands nationwide in the Spring of 2010 with their 1st full issue featuring Jim Furyk on the cover. THP Radio - Which premiered in 2010 with its first show of In the Rough with JB & Golfer Gal and has since added The Greenside with THP & Putterzone. And THP TV - Which is broadcast continually on the THP website and distributed through our readers to reach thousands each week. The combined spectrum of reach for THP Media dwarfs the competition and is your "paradise" for reaching consumers directly.

Visit our website and become an official THP member free of charge at www.thehackersparadise.com.

2029631.jpg

Great write-up!!

Looking forward to this year's show and the info you guys bring us. Great coverage and awesome pics!

Loved THP's coverage of this event last year. Can't wait to see what you all have in store for us!

This is going to be EPIC! Lots of work but lots of fun!

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

YAY!!!

Hey JB, just curious....is the PGA show open to the public or just industry affiliates?

I am super excited to be a part of it this year, I'll have my running shoes on ready to cover that event to the best of my ability!

great to hear! the show is so much fun. I know you guys work really hard and your coverage far surpasses everyone in your field.

maybe we'll cross paths!

Thanks GG!

Cool, Cool. Cool......pictures plz! lol Really good job guys (and girl)!

Loved your coverage last year; looking forward to this one!!!

I have followed the coverage each of the last 2 years and can't wait to be there. Hopefully Hanks and I can help the seasoned PGA Show veterans GG and JB out in this venture!

I have followed the coverage each of the last 2 years and can't wait to be there. Hopefully Hanks and I can help the seasoned PGA Show veterans GG and JB out in this venture!

yeah, that means we should get twice the coverage, right?

We will have a small announcement about our coverage coming up soon.

2 1/2 times the coverage...P4B is taller than me
yeah, that means we should get twice the coverage, right?

Looking forward to going back again in 2011. This show is so much fun to attend and you need a couple of days just to get through the whole thing.

Looking forward to your coverage again this year.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Back