Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Keep in mind as a forum member people get 5 entries rather than 1.

Just want to make sure I understand tho, that we had to include our forum name in the email, right? Unlike me? LOL

50 words is definitely tough to convey one's love of THP!

Amazing contest - you guys have definitely outdone yourselves vs. last year once again!

Wow, I just noticed that we passed the 1000 entry mark in just 24 hours.

HEY I made sure I didn't tell anybody!!! LOL

Just a quick clarification. Does it matter what you wrote? Or is it like a raffle?

Just a quick clarification. Does it matter what you wrote? Or is it like a raffle?

It is random like a raffle. We do read every entry though.

It is random like a raffle. We do read every entry though.

That is awesome. I had a great time writing mine. I acutally love all the contests that THP have!

JB i didnt include my forum name in the email i sent. Can i send another with it in it?? I just dont want to miss out!

JB i didnt include my forum name in the email i sent. Can i send another with it in it?? I just dont want to miss out!

Yes. I will delete your first one.

everyone, just to clarify, in order to successfully enter the contest, you must use forum name "TC" on your official entry.

thanks.

everyone, just to clarify, in order to successfully enter the contest, you must use forum name "TC" on your official entry.

thanks.

That is great!!!

I wonder how many will actually do this lol

i hope no one bridges. i would feel like crap! seriously, if you just changed your entry to include my forum name, i was just kidding, lol.

thanks.

LOL Uh wrong........

Oh this just in from the home office......if you've ever won anything from THP before your disquaified. So just put BlueTitan on your entries.

jk of course.

yeah, so you may want to resend your entry and have them delete the first one. i'm just sayin'.

You are funny, but looks aren't everything!

Email sent, though it was difficult to just limit it to 50 words. THP is honestly a great place and we all thank JB and GG for it.

Wow, I just noticed that we passed the 1000 entry mark in just 24 hours.

JB I hope you have a big enough hat for all those entries, it was so hard to limit myself to 50 words i have gotten so much help with my game from this forum.

I retweeted but my twitter doesn't reflect my THP username how do I know it counted?

i was daydreaming at work tonight, sorta slow - and MSU was getting stomped. THIS contest is better than any present ill get this year lol. I mean ill get some good stuff and spend time with family. But to WIN something- that is better than just getting anything lol.

I dont know - i was trying to decide what id do with some of the stuff i already have if i win. Im going to come up with some contests of my own if i have duplicate stuff. Im not THAT creative - but it will be fun. I just spoiled myself this year and bought what i thought i might need like GPS and crap haha. anyways im rambling again.... GREAT CONTEST!!! Thanks for all the hard work THP, GG, JB, and anyone else (im sure someone is going to have to help with 2000+ entries (est))

OH Santa - those new irons would be sooooo niiiice. Burner 2.0's !! or mizunos. You cant go wrong with either IMO!

Off to eat! GN!

Yes. I will delete your first one.

Me too?? Please?? I spent so much time trying to pare it down to 50 words, I forgot to add my name in there.

JB I hope you have a big enough hat for all those entries, it was so hard to limit myself to 50 words i have gotten so much help with my game from this forum.

I retweeted but my twitter doesn't reflect my THP username how do I know it counted?

We have it. Email, etc... matchup.

Me too?? Please?? I spent so much time trying to pare it down to 50 words, I forgot to add my name in there.

Thats fine.

thanks.

This of course means the email you send in to thp must have your online name included. Example ole gray :D

Entries keep coming in. We are so glad that so many are enjoying this contest.

Back