ginger fluffer
junior
lukey dukey's lover
tiger's midnight snack
funny sounding canadian
who is pale rider

i could keep going and going

Lol!!!! Now you're just being mean :(. You didn't even mention the pale provider.

Hahaha that's rich.

Now if only I could figure out how to use Twitpic.

I figured it out today! Save the picture to your computer that you want to use, or if its already saved. Click on upload photo, then browse, choose your picture. In the add a message space, put who you want to tag. Like today when I posted that soup photo that I found of the soup you were talking about I typed in @THPGolferGal @lucascalloway then just hit upload and it goes to you twitter and whoever you tagged it will show up with the link to the photo and pop up on the people that follow you.

I have signed up for twitter, tried using it and failed miserably :( the twitter in the iPhone isn't very user friendly, or maybe it's just user error haa haa :D

You should check out some of the twitter apps... There are a bunch and most are really functional!

Maddog7063

Wow that sounds complicated haha. I will have to try it. Thanks for the info. :smile:

I figured it out today! Save the picture to your computer that you want to use, or if its already saved. Click on upload photo, then browse, choose your picture. In the add a message space, put who you want to tag. Like today when I posted that soup photo that I found of the soup you were talking about I typed in @THPGolferGal @lucascalloway then just hit upload and it goes to you twitter and whoever you tagged it will show up with the link to the photo and pop up on the people that follow you.

Wow that sounds complicated haha. I will have to try it. Thanks for the info. :smile:

Lol its really easy. Browse/choose picture, add names and say what you want in the "add a message spot" then hit upload.

mine is bsandefu

THProcks

haha, ole gray on twitter. gray, no smilies on twitter, can you handle it?

Man I am working on it :D... The twitter pres is going to open up a special can of smilies just for me lol

Man I am working on it :D... The twitter pres is going to open up a special can of smilies just for me lol

haha, i can't wait to follow you on twitter. you're gonna love it, you can follow ian poulter! a fellow snake charmer.

haha, i can't wait to follow you on twitter. you're gonna love it, you can follow ian poulter! a fellow snake charmer.

i am trying to figure my way around this joint (twitter) now, once I get up and running the fun will begin :bananadance:

Im working on getting Paul Casey to follow me. *crosses fingers and polishes forged blades in serious manner*

I made promises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im working on getting Paul Casey to follow me. *crosses fingers and polishes forged blades in serious manner*

I made promises.

i'm trying to help, but i think i'm actually hurting your cause.

I think its helping. He is probably tryingto get other tour players on board.
i'm trying to help, but i think i'm actually hurting your cause.

I think its helping. He is probably tryingto get other tour players on board.

haha, that made me LOL!

wouldn't that be something? surely he finds some humor in what we're saying?

Lol. He is probably on the phone with Justin leonard and saying,

"Mate, he promised 2 majors and 8 other wins. I bet even a sleeve of used One Tour's might be in the deal".

Yup. Probably even word for word.
haha, that made me LOL!

wouldn't that be something? surely he finds some humor in what we're saying?

Hey! once you get comfortable with Twitter Iphone its one of the best I have used.
I have signed up for twitter, tried using it and failed miserably :( the twitter in the iPhone isn't very user friendly, or maybe it's just user error haa haa :D

Ole Gray just a heads up... people can't reply to a DM on Twitter if you aren't following them.

Mine has be changed to ole_gray.

Back