Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Lol I totally retweeted. I will be doing so again later today. I have over 1 follower now!

Too funny! I also have over 1 follower, I just don't know who the 2nd person is at all.

Yes the prizes made me ring Pavlov's bell big time!!
50 words? I thought I had about 25 or so then I counted 83 Doh!
But to twit or not to twit,,, that is the twestion??? ugh

I only joined Twitter as my golf pro joined and was giving out free half hour lessons to anyone who followed him!!

How do I know if my contest re-tweet worked?

I only joined Twitter as my golf pro joined and was giving out free half hour lessons to anyone who followed him!!

How do I know if my contest re-tweet worked?

It worked.

wow, there are some really cool prizes here. awesome contest THP

Retweeted and Email sent. Thanks again for an awesome contest.

Happy Holidays to everyone here at THP!

Thanks THP and all the great companies involved...Good luck to everyone who enters!
Happy Holiday!

Anticipation for this one is flat out painful :)

Wow, I just noticed that we passed the 1000 entry mark in just 24 hours.

Karp! my odds of those wedges is shrinking :act-up: Though it is incredible to see that many people entering that quickly, any comparison to last year?

Karp! my odds of those wedges is shrinking :act-up: Though it is incredible to see that many people entering that quickly, any comparison to last year?

Not sure I remember, but I can certainly pull it up at some point. Keep in mind as a forum member people get 5 entries rather than 1.

wow, mine will be in tonight or tomorrow morning.

Yep, and I got on the twitter to get that bonus too! Which I thought was an awesome little caveat. Just what I needed, another social networking tool to tinker with.

Not sure I remember, but I can certainly pull it up at some point. Keep in mind as a forum member people get 5 entries rather than 1.

that's insane, over 1000 entries for the contest and a mere 160 posts in this thread. i wish more who loved to get stuff would come out and play with us. i love that big contests bring new forum members, hopefully we'll have some more sign up soon.

i bet you crack 2k entries for the contest, that must be some sort of a record!

that is absolutely insane!!! Congrats on all of the love your getting through this contest

I can't believe the entries are that high! Wow.

Pretty incredible prize list and giveaway THP!!!

Wow..... day 16...... wow.
You don't have to be a cobra fan to appreciate that prize

AMAZING!!! AGAIN!!!!

Email sent! 50 wasn't enough words to mention the amazing contests and the incredible job done by the JB/GG team. THANKS!

I was thinking, eventually, the outings of 50 people will seem very small to many on this site.

I was thinking, eventually, the outings of 50 people will seem very small to many on this site.

Perhaps. We limit them for a reason though. One of which is for demo day. We usually try to give months of notice, so plenty of time for people to jump in.

Thats a good point. JB with the rise of the site though, can you see more regional events starting to take place? Not really demo days but more mini outings. I noticed that there were some of those this summer and fall.

Perhaps. We limit them for a reason though. One of which is for demo day. We usually try to give months of notice, so plenty of time for people to jump in.

and this one isn't even half way full yet.

Thats a good point. JB with the rise of the site though, can you see more regional events starting to take place? Not really demo days but more mini outings. I noticed that there were some of those this summer and fall.

We have had many threads on it and this probably is not the place. But we welcome people and encourage people to have get togethers in their region. We love it when everybody wants to get together. But no, the annual THP Golf Outing & Demo Day will be held fairly close to THP HQ each year.

Back