Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Not to mention possibly wanted in several states...

OH and Fildini, how did you find Spank's sixth grade picture for your avatar? Just wondering...

And for those of you wondering, today we are 163 days away from hitting launch monitors, getting stuck in elevators, losing three sleeves of balls between 15 - 17 on the Champions course, and closing the iBar while watching the DJ "Dancing" :bananadance: with himself, and best of all hanging out together

Hey now high hair in Jersey was the ish back in the days but the mullet is a definite no-no for me. That dude's got nothing on my Cavaricci's. :D

Waiting for this outing is torture...May seems so far away!

Once we get a little more full (after the holidays I am sure) we will start releasing more contest info as well as the demo day lineup. That will make things go by much faster. :alien:

Last time I thought the last month or so seemed like it took SOOOO LONG for it the outing to actually come about.

Once we get a little more full (after the holidays I am sure) we will start releasing more contest info as well as the demo day lineup. That will make things go by much faster. :alien:

of course that stuff helped it go by faster:act-up:

The wait is sooo long for it then when you are there you are having an awesome time then Sunday comes and people leave :sad: and you start wondering when we are going to do this again?

The wait is sooo long for it then when you are there you are having an awesome time then Sunday comes and people leave :sad: and you start wondering when we are going to do this again?

the weekend flies by, glad there is an extra day this time around

I REALLY want to see some new faces this time. Anybody else thinking about trying to make it down???

Any women out there should be encouraged to attend as well. I think we had 8 including GG last time. If you come MaryC will give you a cookie (no joke, she will literally give you a cookie).

Any women out there should be encouraged to attend as well. I think we had 8 including GG last time. If you come MaryC will give you a cookie (no joke, she will literally give you a cookie).

Yes, the ladies had a blast out on the course (ask the guys, they heard us giggling and yelling at our balls!), we made lifelong friends :friends:and yes, Setho, there will be cookies this time too!

Yes, the ladies had a blast out on the course (ask the guys, they heard us giggling and yelling at our balls!), we made lifelong friends :friends:and yes, Setho, there will be cookies this time too!

The kind with peanut butter and chocolate chunks and peanut butter chunks? Please let that happen!

The kind with peanut butter and chocolate chunks and peanut butter chunks? Please let that happen!

"MaryC makes note of Setho's special request"

I'm trying my best to get some of my GFs to join this site and come! People are just too busy to take the time to check it out. They just don't know what they are missing. It took me a year and an addicted THP husband to finally get on here to see what all the fuss was about.

This is true. Jenn came last time, and loved playing the course and meeting everyone. There was a good ammount of ladies equipment to demo as well.

"MaryC makes note of Setho's special request"

YUM!! I'd like to second SethO's request, but your Chocolate Chip cookies you brought to Scranton were delicious as well.

I'm trying my best to get some of my GFs to join this site and come! People are just too busy to take the time to check it out. They just don't know what they are missing. It took me a year and an addicted THP husband to finally get on here to see what all the fuss was about.

And we're glad you did Kelly. You're the only one who can keep Bill in line and behaving himself. Lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Except when he goes on these outings without me! He's slick renting that cabin with all those men to keep me away! It won't work at the PGA National though. THP made sure to set it up so the girls will come too!

And we're glad you did Kelly. You're the only one who can keep Bill in line and behaving himself. Lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Nough said

aefc067d-f455-9762.jpg

YUM!! I'd like to second SethO's request, but your Chocolate Chip cookies you brought to Scranton were delicious as well.

"MaryC makes note of ddec's special request"

<Activate Ole Gray>

Don't worry hun, I'm too darn old to drink that thar moonshine. It hurts too bad when I get up the next morning.

</Activate Ole Gray>

Whatever! I hope none of you really thought I believed him.

:silly:=:sick:

<Activate Ole Gray>

Don't worry hun, I'm too darn old to drink that thar moonshine. It hurts too bad when I get up the next morning.

</Activate Ole Gray>

Whatever! I hope none of you really thought I believed him.

:silly:=:sick:

it wasnt real moonshine, that was some stuff that Clam brought, he bought it in Gatlinburg. Trust me, you cant buy moonshine in stores and it def doesnt have a label.

Them Callaway boys started all this :deadhorse: I was taking me a nice little hibernation = long nap and KellyBo comes in and said your pic is up on the 2011 outing thread. For you newbies out there don't let these crazy photos make you think we all are a bunch of party animals. You got to be real careful around that big tall mountain amish dude though. He will slip up on you and boom, you're a done deal. Right on the front page of Inquiring minds. Oh well, come on down anyway, you all will have a great time for sure ...

Back