Sligo 2011 Spring Catalogue!

IMG00022-20100826-1135.jpg

ok, that's hawt! love the random "in yo face" pics. thanks guys.

It looks way better here than in the catalog.
+10

so far, all the teaser pics of the actual colors are much better than the catalog pics. when should we expect them available for purchase?

And if you need someone to model the threads for the next set of pics, let me know... I'm only a 5 hour drive away... :D
3.5 hrs here. LoL

A question for Sligowear.

Just looked at the online catalog. Wondering if there is any difference in the cut of the Spring 2011 Digitile mens pant vs the 2010 version? They look like they are the same from what I can see but admittedly I cannot see much for comparison sake.

A question for Sligowear.

Just looked at the online catalog. Wondering if there is any difference in the cut of the Spring 2011 Digitile mens pant vs the 2010 version? They look like they are the same from what I can see but admittedly I cannot see much for comparison sake.

The fit will be slightly more generous jnug. We let them out slightly in areas we felt were a little to fitted. We will post a fit chart online once they are available. Thanks!

Another question for Sligowear: Is the Muskoka color going to be the same blue as Brian Gay has on in the picture on the cover of the catalog, or will that color differ slightly next year? I wasn't able to buy the shirt that he is wearing on the cover before it sold out, but was wondering if the O'Brien shirt was going to be available in that color next year. Also, as you can see from my avatar, anything coming close to Duke blue is a shirt that I would wear!

I'm not gonna lie... I hate purple, but that shirt is damn good looking!!!

IMG00049-20101208-1541.jpg
Another question for Sligowear: Is the Muskoka color going to be the same blue as Brian Gay has on in the picture on the cover of the catalog, or will that color differ slightly next year? I wasn't able to buy the shirt that he is wearing on the cover before it sold out, but was wondering if the O'Brien shirt was going to be available in that color next year. Also, as you can see from my avatar, anything coming close to Duke blue is a shirt that I would wear!

Sorry for the delayed response, here is a O'Brien in Muskoka. It may be hard to tell from this picture but the blue will be a little deeper than the 2010 Ice colour. It's a great colour!

sweet. looking forward to sporting the Wellington with the matching belt! Muskoka looks very cool as well.

IMG00049-20101208-1541.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response, here is a O'Brien in Muskoka. It may be hard to tell from this picture but the blue will be a little deeper than the 2010 Ice colour. It's a great colour!

I LOVE IT! I'm sure it will work well with a lot of the Duke hats that I have, and I even like the green going along with it. It was hard to tell the true color from the mock-ups in the PDF file of the catalog.

Ok seriously....I need new pants.

I just wet myself!
The WALLACK!

:bulgy-eyes::clapp::desire::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I love the Wellington...simple.

Great looking shirt! I haven't fully gone over to pink yet, (I've got a couple purplely ones but no pink) but that just may be the one! That is awesome looking!

Ok seriously....I need new pants.

I just wet myself!
The WALLACK!

:bulgy-eyes::clapp::desire::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I looked again and now I need to change again! I want every color of this shirt!

I looked again and now I need to change again! I want every color of this shirt!

Easy there big guy, you'll run out of pants in no time if you're not careful! Hehe

PS I love how it says "Sligo" on the collar, that is a nice touch!!

YES!!!!!
Easy there big guy, you'll run out of pants in no time if you're not careful! Hehe

PS I love how it says "Sligo" on the collar, that is a nice touch!!

Back