Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Sent my e-mail and retweeted! Great contest THP!! You guys are awesome!

Great contest JB and GG. You both never fail to amaze me.

This may be the only reason I would ever join twitter. Can't wait!

Shared the main page link on Facebook. I'll skip the Twitter. You guys got me on Facebook, that's enough for this year! haha

Thought about my email all day while at work. Finally get a chance to send it in, and wouldn't you know, I forget to include my user name. DOH!!

Thank You to THP and all the companies involved. This is crazy awesome and I am truly amazed at all you go through for us! This is what makes you guys the best!

Yay! Entered the contest and retweeted! GL everyone!

Did anyone else have a hard time with 50 words? My gosh. I first typed out why i love THP and when i looked down it was at 183 words!! Holy Cow. So i wrote a conclusion, then i began editing out about 40% ahahha. So im wondering if its a HARD 50 or lol I think i got it down to 50 exactly. Harder than it sounds and pales in comparison to the real love of the site! So many great people here, great people behind it, and this contest just shows there is no better place out there!! happy holidays to all!

Dibs on day 18 or 19 HAHHAHA

another amazing opportunity!

Did anyone else have a hard time with 50 words? My gosh. I first typed out why i love THP and when i looked down it was at 183 words!! Holy Cow. So i wrote a conclusion, then i began editing out about 40% ahahha. So im wondering if its a HARD 50 or lol I think i got it down to 50 exactly. Harder than it sounds and pales in comparison to the real love of the site! So many great people here, great people behind it, and this contest just shows there is no better place out there!! happy holidays to all!

Dibs on day 18 or 19 HAHHAHA

50 Words makes it tough. I'm a long winded SOB to begin with so 50 is near impossible for me.

I just reread the prize list and every single prize on there is something I would dearly love to win, or win for my wife. There is not a single sub par item on that list. This is really an unbelievable prize list!

I joined and did that for the Burner 2.0 contest! I have averaged 4 post a day since then. I have truly become addicted to THP!

it's addicting isn't it?! Just wait till you attend a THP Outing, you will be hooked for life

I just reread the prize list and every single prize on there is something I would dearly love to win, or win for my wife. There is not a single sub par item on that list. This is really an unbelievable prize list!

Mra Golf4life would love that new iron set! She would definitely be teeing it up at PGA National with those

Just submitted my entry!! Fingers crossed!!!!

When I first read it, I thought I could only pick one prize to enter. That would be a tough decision!

JB...hate to be a pain, but did my re-tweet get to you?

Thanks!

Email sent and retweet done.

50 Words makes it tough. I'm a long winded SOB to begin with so 50 is near impossible for me.

the way I read it it was 50 words or less, it didn't have to be 50 words... or did I read it wrong?

This contest is awesome, I can't wait to see how many people enter. Good luck everyone!

Back