WOW! What a beautiful home and I can see you guys totally enjoying your new neck of the woods. I love everything about it. The open concept is my favorite part of a home. Enjoy and I can see this home as a great place for entertaining :thumb:..

Outstanding new home guys! Congrats.

that place looks awesome!!!! COngrats and thanks for the updates

Great looKing place jb.

Nice pics and nice house guys. As everyone has stated, I think a larger TV is in order. If that's a 52" then a 60" skinny LED would look stunning. Now is the best time to buy and I'm sure you can find someone to install it on the cheap.

You have a beautiful home there JB and GG.
Congrats on your successful search and purchase.

You can't possibly wear all those golf shoes do you JB?
Do we need to start call you Imelda Marcos ? :D

You have a beautiful home there JB and GG.
Congrats on your successful search and purchase.

You can't possibly wear all those golf shoes do you JB?
Do we need to start call you Imelda Marcos ? :D

I sure do. Have to match the outfits of course.

What an amazing home. How many square feet is it???
You need a hot car to park in that garage if you ask me!

very nice place JB and GG. thanks for sharing.

What an amazing home. How many square feet is it???
You need a hot car to park in that garage if you ask me!

Slightly smaller than our last place. :act-up:

We love our Volvo. :alien:

In terms of the TV:
A: I agree, the room makes it look small even if it's not
B: Without boring people on the specific's but this boxing day is going to be the best time to buy a new LCD TV pretty much ever (market pressures, massive overstock, blah blah blah). Heck if you want a digital display screen Dec/Jan is the time to buy as well

Gorgeous kitchen by the way!

I wasn't around when you had that one.. but either way, it looks fantastic!
My house could easily fit inside of it about 10 times.

Slightly smaller than our last place. :act-up:

We love our Volvo. :alien:

Nice crib, kids. I see there is a pool enclosure to keep GG separated from her arch enemy, Mother Nature. LOL.

Kevin

Haha yes and it's great! There is far less nature around here anyhow which makes me happy. Plus no more plants in the back to weed. That makes me a very happy girl.

Nice crib, kids. I see there is a pool enclosure to keep GG separated from her arch enemy, Mother Nature. LOL.

Kevin

I've been so out of the loop for being away for so long, did you guys move again?

If so beautiful home, congrats.

I've been so out of the loop for being away for so long, did you guys move again?

If so beautiful home, congrats.

We did. We are in Windermere, FL

Thanks for sharing picts with us! House looks lovely and already has that homey look.

Beautiful new house and the weather from the windows makes me so jealous. Only two problems that I saw, not enough putters, and tv needs to wall mounted. Bigger would be nice but that bad boy needs to be properly displayed.

Wow! How far away from Tigers home? Or old home?

(I feel emberassed, I have no idea whats going on in the world of golf now a days)

Far enough away that we dont hear the screams. Close enough that we can have breakfast at Perkins anytime we like. :alien:

Taking in any boarders???

Far enough away that we dont hear the screams. Close enough that we can have breakfast at Perkins anytime we like. :alien:

hahahahahahahahaha that is hilarious

so wrong! tiger hater! tiger hater! he's back! he'll show you, he'll show everyone! he'll win all the majors! RAWRRR!

Wow! How far away from Tigers home? Or old home?

(I feel emberassed, I have no idea whats going on in the world of golf now a days)

LMAO good answer! We less than 5 minutes away.

Back