Stuck in New England counting down days till spring...

Little Bertha

Reaction score
Handicap
Having heard for months about how great this site is from my husband (Flooder), I figured it was time to check it out for myself. Hoping to find some helpful information, especially from the ladies. We always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to golf. Fewer choices across the board (clothes, equipment etc).. and why is everything baby blue and pink with sparkles??? :banghead:

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to THP.

Hello and :welcome: Its nice to have another lady on board :)

welcome to thp

Welcome to THP. Love the name by the way.

:welcome: I just joined myself and I kept hearing wonderful things about THP from the GF (Golf Chick) so I had to join and see for myself.

Welcome! Definitely hard to find good selection of ladies gear. Looking forward to chatting with you in the future.

Welcome! Definitely hard to find good selection of ladies gear. Looking forward to chatting with you in the future.

+1 to that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Thank you for all the "Welcomes" :D

Welcome to THP LB !!

Welcome to THP! Always good to see another lady here and especially one in New England

Keep your eye on the Golf forum after January. We are planning another Northeast gathering of folks to go golf as soon as the snow cover melts enough to find our balls again and as a warm-up to the official THP Outing and Demo Day. We'd love to have you and your husband join us.

Having heard for months about how great this site is from my husband (Flooder), I figured it was time to check it out for myself. Hoping to find some helpful information, especially from the ladies. We always seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to golf. Fewer choices across the board (clothes, equipment etc).. and why is everything baby blue and pink with sparkles??? :banghead:

Happy Holidays!

Welcome and yea it does seem like some companies slap a pink paint job on their club and call it a woman's club.

Welcome to THP! Always good to see another lady here and especially one in New England

Keep your eye on the Golf forum after January. We are planning another Northeast gathering of folks to go golf as soon as the snow cover melts enough to find our balls again and as a warm-up to the official THP Outing and Demo Day. We'd love to have you and your husband join us.

That sounds fantastic, I am having withdrawls already...it's going to be a long winter. Where in the Northeast are you planning on playing this year?

That sounds fantastic, I am having withdrawls already...it's going to be a long winter. Where in the Northeast are you planning on playing this year?

We played outside of Scranton in the fall in the Pocono Mountains and we all agreed it was lovely! I'm in the middle of researching a few places in Western MA, Eastern NY, and N. PA again right now. We want to try and keep it to a 3 - 3.5 hr drive for folks at the most. I think the plan, at least with the group that got together in the fall, was that it would be a two days this time (Sat/Sun) with us staying someplace to hang out after a round on Sat. afternoon then a round on Sun morning. Keep it simple/cheap though.

You can check out pictures of the Fall gathering here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum
/showthread.php?14601-Pictures-of-the-2010-Fall-Northeast-Gathering

and the info thread is here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?14039-Fall-2010-Northeast-Golf-Gathering

Welcome to THP! One of these days I'll get my better half (AdamsGirl) back on here again!

Welcome aboard there Litte B! Heck I am having withdrawals here in Georgia as it's been cold as a well diggers hiney the last few days :angry:

It's COLD in the Boston area. But then I read it's cold all over the country.

Welcome!

We played outside of Scranton in the fall in the Pocono Mountains and we all agreed it was lovely! I'm in the middle of researching a few places in Western MA, Eastern NY, and N. PA again right now. We want to try and keep it to a 3 - 3.5 hr drive for folks at the most. I think the plan, at least with the group that got together in the fall, was that it would be a two days this time (Sat/Sun) with us staying someplace to hang out after a round on Sat. afternoon then a round on Sun morning. Keep it simple/cheap though.

You can check out pictures of the Fall gathering here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum
/showthread.php?14601-Pictures-of-the-2010-Fall-Northeast-Gathering

and the info thread is here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?14039-Fall-2010-Northeast-Golf-Gathering

I will check out the links, thanks so much for sending the information over. Most of the locations (especially Western MA) would work for us, we just may be able to work something out, now we just have to make it through the winter first....

Back