The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's sketchy is that the Broncos are trying to see if they can fire him based on the video taping in London. It would be an easy way to get out of having to pay the rest of his contract.

I did not understand with just over 2 minutes left in the game yesterday they decided to punt the ball rather than go for it on 4th and 4.

The Jets punter almost whiffed on that punt, would have been epic.

Very curious move for sure GG. Sometimes I think these coaches get too cute for their own good.

Bogus but I understand it's a business too.
What's sketchy is that the Broncos are trying to see if they can fire him based on the video taping in London. It would be an easy way to get out of having to pay the rest of his contract.

I did not understand with just over 2 minutes left in the game yesterday they decided to punt the ball rather than go for it on 4th and 4.

I think Dan Reeves is available.

Kevin

Its not all about the hits yoccos.

Tom Brady ... MACHINE with emotions lol. He is just thrashing the Jets. I love it. He is a killer.

Tom Brady ... MACHINE with emotions lol. He is just thrashing the Jets. I love it. He is a killer.

Now that is a serious QB, imagine his level of seriousnes on the golf course.

He'd definitely be Timberlake status on the course with that level. Maybe, MAYBE even Jordan esque.
Now that is a serious QB, imagine his level of seriousnes on the golf course.

sanchize, not getting it done.

No sir he isnt. He is much better when throwing to Dustin Keller haha.

haha, poor guy. he's making some horrible throws, and they're short ones at that. where's matt leinart?

Partying with chicks n' jacuzzies in Texas lol. The cards could really use him right now.

Chez isn't look franchise at all imo.
haha, poor guy. he's making some horrible throws, and they're short ones at that. where's matt leinart?

The coach has made the biggest blunder so far. Challenges a spot earlier and loses so now he doesnt want to use his last challenge on TD that wasnt a TD. And then Dirty keeps throwing it to hands of stone Edwards.

The Jets punter almost whiffed on that punt, would have been epic.

Very curious move for sure GG. Sometimes I think these coaches get too cute for their own good.

Epic is the best adjective ever. Just sayin.

I just tuned into this thing. Are the Jets just smoke and mirrors? Their vaunted D can't be doing much tonight.

Kevin

Shocking night. Does Rex let this get worse now just to use it as motivation for later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back