Official Sligo Thread

Thanks JB! I'll order some soon then!

Fed Ex man just dropped off a package for me! 9I is officially rockin' Sligo now!

Fed Ex man just dropped off a package for me! 9I is officially rockin' Sligo now!
congrats!

I also had a package waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I didn't get a chance to open it though. I will open the package today and post some pics of the goodies. :)

congrats!

I also had a package waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I didn't get a chance to open it though. I will open the package today and post some pics of the goodies. :)

Thanks! I'll be doing that too. Never ordered apparel online before, hopefully it all fits. Just checked the online store again and they've got some of the ones I wanted the first time around back in stock, so if everything fits as it should I think I'll be placing another order!

Thanks! I'll be doing that too. Never ordered apparel online before, hopefully it all fits. Just checked the online store again and they've got some of the ones I wanted the first time around back in stock, so if everything fits as it should I think I'll be placing another order!
LoL. this is how it started for me too. one order and HOOKED! haha.

I have all sorts of outfits I bought that haven't seen the course yet. actually, I haven't even got the pants hemmed yet. LoL

I have all sorts of outfits I bought that haven't seen the course yet. actually, I haven't even got the pants hemmed yet. LoL

My bank account hates me already, I don't need more expenses, but they look so nice!

My tailor knows me really well... 31" long 1 1/4" slit. She also usually has a compliment for the color and/or pattern.

My tailor knows me really well... 31" long 1 1/4" slit. She also usually has a compliment for the color and/or pattern.
LoL. I need to find a good tailor.

So tried my new Sligo threads on, they are so nice! The Austin fits a bit snugger than the Scriver. Nothing terrible, it's just tighter along the back. Overwise, it's great. The Scriver fits perfectly!

I've got my eye on a couple Sligo Asia shirts (the Scriver and O'Brien) and was wondering how they fit size wise. I think I read somewhere that they run smaller the the regular collection. Is this true? The shirts I just got were mediums. Never fear, I'll be posting pics later on!

So tried my new Sligo threads on, they are so nice! The Austin fits a bit snugger than the Scriver. Nothing terrible, it's just tighter along the back. Overwise, it's great. The Scriver fits perfectly!

I've got my eye on a couple Sligo Asia shirts (the Scriver and O'Brien) and was wondering how they fit size wise. I think I read somewhere that they run smaller the the regular collection. Is this true? The shirts I just got were mediums. Never fear, I'll be posting pics later on!

Glad you are happy with your order! The Asia collection fit will be the same as your Scriver, no need to change sizes if the medium fits.

Thanks for the speedy response! Before the weekend is done I'll more than likely be placing another order!

Does the Austin usually run smaller than the other styles?

It shouldn't, I know when you have cut and sew detail on the back as well as stitching it can make the shirt feel a little tighter. The Scriver has no restrictions because it's a print on the shirt. It will also release a little after a wash and wear.

It shouldn't, I know when you have cut and sew detail on the back as well as stitching it can make the shirt feel a little tighter. The Scriver has no restrictions because it's a print on the shirt. It will also release a little after a wash and wear.
nice. haven't really thought about this.

just picked up 2 pairs of shorts for $20 & $25. yay! free shipping too on orders over $100. take advantage guys!

Ok, I know I said I'd post pics up this weekend, but unfortunately I never go the opportunity. Pics are coming though! Plus hopefully another order! Sligo, I sent you a PM!

Ok, I know I said I'd post pics up this weekend, but unfortunately I never go the opportunity. Pics are coming though! Plus hopefully another order! Sligo, I sent you a PM!
and so it begins!!!

and so it begins!!!

Sure looks that way! I have a weakness for buying golf stuff. I don't like spending $100 on groceries, but I'll turn around and drop $200 on Sligo.... I have a problem!

Sure looks that way! I have a weakness for buying golf stuff. I don't like spending $100 on groceries, but I'll turn around and drop $200 on Sligo.... I have a problem!
LoL! welcome to the club. I think JB & couldbeu are president and VP when it comes to Sligo stuff.

LoL! welcome to the club. I think JB & couldbeu are president and VP when it comes to Sligo stuff.

You've got yourself quite the collection too! I wouldn't sell yourself too short here! :D

I wanna give a big shout out to Allan at Sligo for hooking me up for my new order!

Just pulled the trigger on the Sligo Asia Grey/Orange O'Brien, Sligo Asia Orange Scriver, and the white and black visors!

I wanna give a big shout out to Allan at Sligo for hooking me up for my new order!

Just pulled the trigger on the Sligo Asia Grey/Orange O'Brien, Sligo Asia Orange Scriver, and the white and black visors!
nice man!

my dad has the Grey/Orange O'Brien, which is awesome for Callaway peepz coz that's their color. I also just pulled the trigger on the Asia Orange Scriver. that one is very nice. congrats again!

Back