Greetings From New Zealand

airguard

Reaction score
Christchurch, New Zealand (USPS / APO Address)
Handicap
Hello everyone, found this site while surfing. Enjoyed many of the posts that I read so thought I would join up.

Moved down here from NY about 10 years ago and just started back into golf last year (we get to play all year round).

Just replaced my old woods with some Taylor Mades and also put 2 TM hybrids in my bag along with a new Odyssey putter.

My handicap is all over the show, but I know there are some good games in that bag somewhere!:banghead:

Welcome!! - I **LOVE** New Zealand. Unfortunately, never been to the south island, but been to the north island twice. Also lived in the city for a few years as well. Looking fwd to seeing you on the boards.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!!! NZ is gorgeous!!!

welcome to thp

Hello and :welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, airguard!

Welcome!! - I **LOVE** New Zealand. Unfortunately, never been to the south island, but been to the north island twice. Also lived in the city for a few years as well. Looking fwd to seeing you on the boards.
The South Island is the place to be, only 1 million people, a heck of a lot of sheep, the Southern Alps and views to die for. We are also known as the capital of "Extreme Sports".

welcome I love.new Zealand !!!
What's not to love this place is beautiful!

Welcome!!! NZ is gorgeous!!!
That sir is a statement you can sink your teeth into!:wink:

Welcome!!! .........Now can we trade places? ^_-

Welcome to THP!

Glad to have ya!

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you with us

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

I have been to NZ 3 times, mostly in Auckland, Piha. It has to have the coolest, nicest people on earth. The scenery is amazing. I got to play Cape Kidnappers, amazing course, look it up, the views are stunning.

Welcome to THP and we hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome to THP Airguard !

welcome!

I have been to NZ 3 times, mostly in Auckland, Piha. It has to have the coolest, nicest people on earth. The scenery is amazing. I got to play Cape Kidnappers, amazing course, look it up, the views are stunning.
Yes Cape Kidnappers is a beautiful place and would love to play there. I have only read about it but someday I may work my way up there.
That being said there are some great courses down here. Clearwater here in Christchurch (pass it on my way to work everyday), The Hills Golf Course in Queenstown, Pegasus Golf course, (about 10 miles from home) home of the NZ Womans Open, plus a cross section of public courses set on the Canterbury Plains and in the mountians with snowy back drops. It's a great place for golfers. Public courses are $20 green fees and $10 if you play with a member.

Welcome to THP. We have a tradition here of new members offering to host a get together including air fare. Sorry man, but thats the rules of initiation. We keep it fair though, we will all bring a side dish.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. We have a tradition here of new members offering to host a get together including air fare. Sorry man, but thats the rules of initiation. We keep it fair though, we will all bring a side dish.

Jason, I would if I could, the problem is you would never leave after seeing this place!

Back