THP FF Week 13 Thread

I may not break 70 this week. MY team has scored 0 Tds, crappy offensive week for my whole team. O well, it happens.

I may not break 70 this week. MY team has scored 0 Tds, crappy offensive week for my whole team. O well, it happens.

I figured you would be used to it by now. I mean You were the SLump Buster before it was cool remember?

Benjamin Watson is having a dam good week. I almost didnt start him.

30 from Jennings, 21 from Chris Ivory, 19 from A. Petterson.

I am in trouble... only saving grace is that his QB has put up 0.

Petterson up to 29 now...
81 points from 3 players

I figured you would be used to it by now. I mean You were the SLump Buster before it was cool remember?

Used to what? Scored 105+ 6 straight weeks, Have only scored under 70 once this year, I think I had a 67 or 68 in week 3 or 4. I was slump buster for a whole 2 weeks before beating OEM in week 5.

Used to what? Have only scored under 70 once this year, I think I had a 67 or 68 in week 3 or 4. I was slump buster for a whole 2 weeks before beating OEM in week 5.

Yeah I forgot you are an Icon. Do you remember the first 7 weeks of the season? Going off memory here, but werent you 1-6 after 7 weeks?

And to answer your question, used to getting beat! :alien:

Yeah I forgot you are an Icon. Do you remember the first 7 weeks of the season? Going off memory here, but werent you 1-6 after 7 weeks?

And to answer your question, used to getting beat! :alien:

Ya I was 1-6.

Carson Palmer is a tool! Call Timeout you idiot!

They had no timeouts left. Called the last one on the first pass play they ran, didnt have one after he got sacked to end it.

Wrong. You are missing what he is saying. He ended up calling the timeout after letting 12 seconds off the clock trying to get the team together. Horrible clock management.

30 from Jennings, 21 from Chris Ivory, 19 from A. Petterson.

I am in trouble... only saving grace is that his QB has put up 0.

Yeah Biggsy's team went off!

GG's team is in a world of hurt. Down 25 right now. Its just one of those weeks. Lloyd doing nothing really hurt. Projected to get close to 160, if she cracks 100 it will be a great rebound.

Poor GG. Everybody has career days against her. Rice goes for 27. Wayne has 37 already with overtime still to play. And her leading scorer scores 5. Tough day. Cant win them all.

Glad the raiders let Bush get some carries today 23 for 95 with a td!

Wow, I had no business winning this week. Thank you, Seattle!?!

don't look now GG, Boldin just made a big catch! With Heap out for the game who knows, maybe he will be more involved tonight.

TD BOLDIN!

GG's team took it on the chin this weekend. She will break 100 points, which is our goal each week, but when you have Rice, LLoyd, and Tamme combine for 19 points when they are used to getting that each, it will make it hard to win. Add to that two of CL's players having career days (Wayne with 40, Rice with 27), and it was just one of those weeks.

Fortunately for GG, it was a low scoring week across the entire NFL, so less than half of the teams scored a lot of points and GG should still have 1st place in her division. Thanks to RX Afrosheen for getting stage fright before the game. This week scared us all year.

GG's team took it on the chin this weekend. She will break 100 points, which is our goal each week, but when you have Rice, LLoyd, and Tamme combine for 19 points when they are used to getting that each, it will make it hard to win. Add to that two of CL's players having career days (Wayne with 40, Rice with 27), and it was just one of those weeks.

Fortunately for GG, it was a low scoring week across the entire NFL, so less than half of the teams scored a lot of points and GG should still have 1st place in her division. Thanks to RX Afrosheen for getting stage fright before the game. This week scared us all year.

Gus missed a golden opportunity this week in the standings. His team this week was Vick and nothing else. The playoff picture is going to change again. Chunkylover and Biggsy may have gotten themselves back in.

Gus missed a golden opportunity this week in the standings. His team this week was Vick and nothing else. The playoff picture is going to change again. Chunkylover and Biggsy may have gotten themselves back in.

Yeah they did. This is going to really come down to the wire.

Back