What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a pair of Footjoy Superlites for $49.00 incl. shipping from TGW.com.
It's their "Ridiculous Deal of the Day" special.

got my dad a new travel bag. Same one I have, I love it.

turtle.jpg

Which one is that ddec I need a new one.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

Which one is that ddec I need a new one.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

It's called the turtle 2. I've had mine for a few years and have had no issues. Got my dads today off of tgw.com 101 with no tax and free ship.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

A pair of Foot Joy winter gloves , tar heel blue greg Norman waterproof playdry jacket , Nike combat pro hyperwarm compression top and bottoms , 4 boxes of epoch tees (40 count) , 5 dozen C:25 balls , 2 dozen 50 elites and a boatload of old practice balls from play it again .

a second set of irons to leave in vegas,09 adams rpm new for 135 and a nickent 3dx rc hybrid mint for 30

A couple of older Nike wedges and a couple of dozen Noodles.

That is a neat travel bag. I go back and worth between full hard coffins (platic from tiop to bottom) that carry about a half set of irons two woods a putter and maybe couple wedges and larger coffins that carry a full set. I have one of each but to be honest I am inclined to use the smaller of the two and take a total of about 10 clubs.

Total Impulse Buy...oooppps

Total Impulse Buy...oooppps

As some may know from some recent posts and threads I am in the hunt for a new driver for 2011. I was just doing some random golf site surfing this morning while watching cartoons with the boy (word world and busytown Mysteries :banghead:) and came across a cleveland Launcher DST driver for $130. I have demoed this many times and loved it every time but never pulled the trigger as it was quite expensive even now in Canada. Well this might not be my new driver for 2011 but for that price I made the impulse buy. $150 including shipping to Canada, can't wait.

Yah boredom and eBay usually ends up costing me some money.

haha, nice purchase! i was hoping your boredom would've led you to the purchase of a machspeed hybrid.:act-up:

Demoed many times? Loved it every time? That is not an impulse buy!

haha, nice purchase! i was hoping your boredom would've led you to the purchase of a machspeed hybrid.:act-up:

It still might TC, I'm still bored and now watching cartoons.

It still might TC, I'm still bored and now watching cartoons.

Haha, walk away from the cartoons buddy. Sounds like a good buy, just hope it don't drive you nuts just looking at it until spring.

Nice buy! I did something similar with a 3 wood a few weeks back but the worst part is I can't hit it unless its indoors.

Merged this thread with what did you buy today.

Haha, walk away from the cartoons buddy. Sounds like a good buy, just hope it don't drive you nuts just looking at it until spring.

Well the freak snowstorm we had here for the past week has melted and looks like the courses will open back up next week so hopefully I will be able to use it in a week or two.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 with Titleist Kai'li 75 stiff at 44.5".

Couldn't resist. The driver is the one club in the bag that is always nervous. I'm hoping this one doesn't get replaced for a while.

Bridgestone e6's in orange.

We received a $10 gift card from Golfsmith at our turkey day tournament so I got a dozen TaylorMade Burner golf balls for the ladies...I'm giving up on my Precepts and now have decided to play the Srixon lady soft feels and am willing to give these TM burners a try (for $3, why not :D)

I did not buy it but traded my Rife Trinidad for a SeeMore putter today. I have a new home for my new black THP headcover :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back