What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Now back to business.

Sent from Jerry Jones' office

no worries jrod, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. it is a good shaft, and if i couldn't have what i have, i would go with the PX line.

nice OEM!! i hope they treat you well.

I hear yah, and as soon as I get fit I'll drop the cash on a primo shaft. I have hit this driver before with a 6.0 and really liked the head itself, maybe I will just reshaft it.

I hear yah, and as soon as I get fit I'll drop the cash on a primo shaft. I have hit this driver before with a 6.0 and really liked the head itself, maybe I will just reshaft it.

ain't nothing wrong with a reshafting bro! the 7.0 works great for biggsy

I picked up a White THP head cover. Glad I didn't miss out on that one. They are awful purty!

3833.hat_2D00_blktoursaw_5F00_detail.jpg

Love it.

White THP Headcover and Black THP Shirt

I think White THP hat+ Black THP Shirt+White Belt+ Black Pants+White Shoes= AWESOME OUTFIT!

A new Cleveland CG14 wedge 52* black pearl finish w/ a new black and white new decade grip to make the hands happy.

Umbrella ella ella ella ay ay ay ay

Just ordered a Clicgear 3.0 golf push/pull cart (yellow) from RockBottomGolf on Ebay. I also ordered the GPS holder for it. Time to get my butt out of the course and start walking!

shoe trees for my golf shoes.....mmmmmmm pine smell

Just ordered a Clicgear 3.0 golf push/pull cart (yellow) from RockBottomGolf on Ebay. I also ordered the GPS holder for it. Time to get my butt out of the course and start walking!

I have one of these, great cart!! :good:

I bought myself some disposable hand-warmer packets. I wasn't too thrilled with the winter-golf-gloves that I bought a week ago when I tried them on the course yesterday...

Didn't buy anything but was able to swap a 10.5 '09'Burner driver with a 9.5. I was getting sky high with the 10.5 I am hoping that a little less loft might me a little longer in distance. We shall see.

Ordered a second clicgear 3.0 for the little lady today in Kiwi... I was really impressed with the one I bought earlier.

Picked up a couple new Cleveland G15 wedges.

Didn't really "buy" it; but was given a 9032ls head that I had put on a YS-Q shaft that I bought a while back and paid to have it put together :)

Now just need a good weekend to take this sucker out to the range for a test drive!

Project X 6.0 driver shaft off the bay for $80, not sure what Im going to do with it but for that price it was a steal. Take that back, Im going to cut it down for sure and put a grip on it.

Project X 6.0 driver shaft off the bay for $80, not sure what Im going to do with it but for that price it was a steal. Take that back, Im going to cut it down for sure and put a grip on it.

and put it in what driver?

that's exactly what I ended up doing. Found a PX 6.0 on ebay for cheap, now it plays at like 44.5.

and put it in what driver?

Maybe a R9 if I can find one for cheap.

that's exactly what I ended up doing. Found a PX 6.0 on ebay for cheap, now it plays at like 44.5.

Mine will either be 45" or 44.5 too. Ive been fine with 45" before so I'll start there I think.

Mine will either be 45" or 44.5 too. Ive been fine with 45" before so I'll start there I think.

I think I would have been fine with 45, but it was already cut short when I got it. I purchased it for 60 bucks so at that price it was well worth the experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back