Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got new broadheads for this season, same weight and brand I've always used. Well today I was able to get a shot at the buck I've been trying to get for 3 years now.

Missed way low!

Came back to the Target just to check my sights for this afternoons hunt, the new broadheads were consistently 4 inches low @ 35 yds. Old ones...spot on :banghead:

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dang man! Are they fixed or mechanical? I've never seen results that big before.

Muzzy fixed, and me neither which is why I didn't try em out first. Lesson learned!

Huh. I'll have to keep in mind to always try em out myself. Maybe someone screwed up in packaging and gave you some 125s instead of 100s. Also, do you line up the broadhead & fletchings consistently and the new ones might have thrown it off?

Yeah I don't know what's the issue, have to wait til I get home and contact Muzzy. I should have just replaced the blades.

Always next season :)

my finger still hasnt healed because i forgot to put tape/bandage on it yesterday =/

You can't fit a overstuffed bag into the overhead compartment. Quit trying you waste of flesh...I hate these idiots, hold up the whole boarding process cause your to effin cheap to check your wardrobe.
WTF! MOVE!!

Note to self... stay on SW FLA good side and be sure to be friends prior to meeting at the outing... Lol
You can't fit a overstuffed bag into the overhead compartment. Quit trying you waste of flesh...I hate these idiots, hold up the whole boarding process cause your to effin cheap to check your wardrobe.
WTF! MOVE!!

Harry Potter

I.don't.get.it

You're to old hanks :p

wayyyyy too much junk to do today and guess what... the weather is perfect for golf =/

On my way to a big hunting trip and its going to be 70 degrees, wtf? I'd rather stay home and golf/ watch Harry Potter, lol.

Walking 20 miles in hunting gear carrying a heavy shotgun and tons of shells sucks when its that warm.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Less clothes duey, shoot just the base layer at those temps will be perfect. I hate hot hunting so I feel your anger.

I prefer hunting cougers in less clothes

Yep, looks like short sleeves and a superlight shell vest along with the 20 gauge this trip.

My cougar days are over, Liz would maul me, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Feels like a giant train hit me. I forgot how much being sick sucks. Im ready to go to sleep already.

Might need to put this in the whining thread lol

Feels like a giant train hit me. I forgot how much being sick sucks. Im ready to go to sleep already.

Might need to put this in the whining thread lol

Take some ibuprofen and drink plenty of clear fluids man. That really helps!

Take some ibuprofen and drink plenty of clear fluids man. That really helps!

I have taken a bunch of medicine. Cough,cold, vitamins, more cold and more cough medicine. Drank water and apple juice all day and have eaten one time. Nothing sounds good to eat. It's just my dang throat and I have a big headache, can't really talk that good. Sure it's just a cold or something like that hoping it goes away by Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you checked your throat? Looking for any patchy white colorings?

Couple of rants, both during the Big Break show. First, we notice it only recorded 50 minutes of it. Second, the last 20 minutes of it we had a digitize issue.We could still watch, but at times it got choppy and messed up.

Luckily, it came on again at 11, and since we'll be up a while longer, we can watch the last ten minutes of the show. I unplugged the DVR to let it reset so hopefully the digitize issue is gone. Yes, I remembered to plug it back in!

maybe its not the dvr but the actual signal?

my rant is i have a 4+hr road trip in a few hours and im running on no sleep
i woke up like 5x last night and im exhausted right now

Could be, but when unplugging it works, you keep doing it! Because as soon as it came back on it was fine.

Out-sourced customer service of credit card companies suck! First of all they don't listen to what I'm saying because they're too concerned about going through their list of what they need to say. Then, they tried to blame it on the merchant for my card not working until I told them it was declined at 4 different places. Needless to say I told them to sent me a new card ASAP or I'm switching companies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back