Contest - Bushnell GPS

Ritz-Carlton, Orlando- Grande Lakes
:: Activate Posh British Accent

Welcome to the golf courses of the Rich and Famous- we will be visiting the PREMIER name in luxury accommodations. In addition to the Ritz’s 584 lavish rooms the resort features an 18-hole golf course reminiscent of the most private clubs in America, concierge included… champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Ritz-Carlton, Orlando- Grande Lakes
:: Activate Posh British Accent

Welcome to the golf courses of the Rich and Famous- we will be visiting the PREMIER name in luxury accommodations. In addition to the Ritz’s 584 lavish rooms the resort features an 18-hole golf course reminiscent of the most private clubs in America, concierge included… champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Burner 2.0 event was there this past weekend and I was pretty impressed with the facilities (from what I could see). I'll probably play it next month with the special they gave the attendees to the event.

Burner 2.0 event was there this past weekend and I was pretty impressed with the facilities (from what I could see). I'll probably play it next month with the special they gave the attendees to the event.

Awesome. I don't know a ton about the course but it sure sounds like they have the "service" and "experience" down pat!

Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge

Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge

Sure you'll play the "signature" courses in Orlando...but...

"No homes, No noise, Just 45 Holes of Pure Golf, the World's Largest Practice Facility"

Two 18, one 9 hole courses. Five sets of tees 7493 to 5094 yards. You'll really need that Bushnell Neo+ from the "Q-school" Tees!

Play GOLF!

Ironically, I am playing that one with Scott Walker this month.

Change in plans, we are playing a different course.

Keep the entries coming!

Amen to that. Let me know when you want to hit the course since we each have one of the foursome specials to burn before the end of the year.

Orange County National: Panther Lakes

Rolling meadows, freshwater lakes, pine forests, and sweeping vistas make each hole a unique and delightful experience. Each shot requires precise thinking and proper execution. My Bushnell Neo allows me to focus on the shot at hand and not worry if I've the correct yardage dialed in. Thanks Bushnell!

Only a couple of more days on this one.

Cmon Orange County National!!!

Cmon Orange County National!!!

I'm thinkin I would like to try Orange County National, No homes, no noise, just 45 holes of pure golf and the largest practice facility in the nation
. Maybe a good place for a THP demo day?? Otherwise Bayhill for obvious reasons...

I'm thinkin I would like to try Orange County National, No homes, no noise, just 45 holes of pure golf and the largest practice facility in the nation
. Maybe a good place for a THP demo day?? Otherwise Bayhill for obvious reasons...

And its only 10 minutes from my new home...hehe

don't forget to get your entries in everyone! or don't, that way i have better odds.

don't forget to get your entries in everyone! or don't, that way i have better odds.

Pretty good odds right now.

Pretty good odds right now.

For what its worth, my creativity was styfled by the 50 word limit :act-up:
I was going to have a lot of fun with that!

All I know is that I really would like to win this one. I need a GPS that isn't attached to my phone asap.

Osprey Ridge, Disney World

Leave behind the PGA hype of Magnolia and Palms to play Disney’s Osprey Ridge. Experience world class hospitality at this Tom Fazio gem set back in the wilderness, far away from the bustle of Disney World. Enjoy the beautiful scenery but don’t lose focus for the very challenging home stretch.

All I know is that I really would like to win this one. I need a GPS that isn't attached to my phone asap.

hahaha, at least you have that bro. My phone sucks, stupid windows phones.

Crooked Cat at OCN. Why? Because 4 years ago my wife took me there on trip for my birthday(which happens to be Nov. 16th!). We were playing Crooked Cat, but on the 5th hole she got violently ill and we had to quit. Never made it back.

Last day to enter this one. Good luck everybody.

Sweet! Good luck everyone!!! JB, has there been some courses on here that you didnt know about that you are excited to play?

please hold while JB searches through all 16,000 courses. your call will be taken as soon as possible. thank you for contacting THP *cue THP hold music*
Sweet! Good luck everyone!!! JB, has there been some courses on here that you didnt know about that you are excited to play?

hmmm...thanks JB errrr uh Hanks

Back