Taylormade Ball Testing - Exclusive To THP Members

Bridges I am sure you are right, but my way is working so well! LOL. Seriously, I know you're right. I just want to see that ridiculous spin so I try to overachieve with my less than stellar swing.

If I get some, I will probably spend a good amount of time around the practice green. Testing spin, roll, how it bounces off the putter, etc.

Exactly how I would start. Probably do an hour of chipping, putting, flopping.

I am doing a lot of testing pre-course. Feel of wedge, putter, ect at the house, short irons, mid irons, and woods into the field. Then I will test distance, accuracy, ect. Finally, before the round I will test spin.

If you are in what TM considers the proper climate (year round golfing), had some posts, and signed up, you should be receiving dozen golf balls. We were notified that golf balls have been ordered. The new thread to post your pictures and feedback will be up early next week and we look forward to everybody's feedback.

So the shipment has already gone out? Sorry to ask, just want to make sure I check the mail when its getting close to time to see if I get any!! :)

So the shipment has already gone out? Sorry to ask, just want to make sure I check the mail when its getting close to time to see if I get any!! :)

THey are not shipping from THP, so I cannot really answer that. I can tell you we got confirmation that the balls were ordered. They usually ship pretty fast.

Whooo does that mean I should start checking the mail?? :) I'm definitely in warm climate!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I can golf year round, I would doubt that I qualify on the climate, really looking forward to see how this goes.

LOL Came in from school today and there was a package on the porch.... I ran to the door..... turns out it was a science thing for my mom's class...... ugh haha

Haha that sucks. Today I got a package... it was my new putting green!

Yeah I got a little excited as well too when the UPS guy rang the old bell today. XMas presents we ordered for the nieces and nephews... gahhhh.

I kept seeing the fedex guys as I was all over town working, and kept thinking I should just stop them and ask if they had anything for ME? I SO want a little package to show up.

They usually have a little list proclaiming who the winners are for the ball testing gig. Maybe the list will come out in the next week or so. :golf2:

the anticipation is killing me!:nailbiting:

Wow, what an opportunity. My climate does not qualify but this is just one of the things that makes THP such a great site.

I can still play as courses will stay open here until they get snowed out but who am I kidding. This is New England. I did get some mint Penta’s and other mint used golf balls from one of the good used golf ball web sites. There are so many leaves all over the place that I am losing balls in some places where I should just not lose a ball and I am tired of seeing brand new perfect balls going down the drain that way. I had not played the Penta before and figured this was a good opportunity to try them out.

WooHoo!!! :banana::banana::banana:

First set of Balls to arrive!!
Thanks THP and Taylormade..
Pics forthcoming....

Back