Srixon Z-Star Driver

Fyurk will probably try to stick a Oban shaft in it....

If the pic was bigger & I wasnt on a 12" laptop , I may be able to read it :D, its why I asked , so please forgive me ! :D:D

If the pic was bigger & I wasnt on a 12" laptop , I may be able to read it :D, its why I asked , so please forgive me ! :D:D

45.5" and the ones we have are stock length.

Thank You

Wow. SRI is bringing it this year! I can't wait to hear more about this stick. Love the adjustability.

If this driver plays anything like their balls, and that is tour like performance at a more reasonable cost with less hype, sign me up!

(via tapatalk android)

Interesting! I wasnt sure anything could take away from Clevlands new lineup but this may be it. Ugh more agonizing choices! International flex code right?

How would one compare these to clevelands new lineup as far as forgiveness, distance and feel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting! I wasnt sure anything could take away from Clevlands new lineup but this may be it. Ugh more agonizing choices! International flex code right?

How would one compare these to clevelands new lineup as far as forgiveness, distance and feel?

This is my favorite upcoming driver. The Miyazaki in it is just epic.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

Anyone want to buy a used super tri? Cheap? Lol

This thing looks sick, it just jumped into first place of "things I want to hit first at the outing".

Wow wow wow. My god. I didn't. Think something could take away my supertri... Is it may yet... Tell me this thing will be there please. I will start the line at 7:30 am hahahhahah

It is different for the most part. Similar traditional look at setup, but that is about where it ends. The Miyazaki Dromos has a different feel than that of the C. Kua. The feel is incredible. I found distance to be fairly close with the edge to the Cleveland. The forgiveness was similar. But when it comes to tinkering and customization, the Srixon certainly has the edge. And yes it has Intl Flex Code.

Wow, Miyazaki is really starting to make a splash. Another Candidate for my 2011 driver upgrade. Assuming we'll get to hit this bad boy at the spring outing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you JB! This certainly sounds like a must try before making a decision. Im a huge fan of the adjustable drivers as they feel more solid for me. Only one company had one I didnt care for. Plus I want to try the new shaft. Miyazaki has found a fan in me.

Thank you JB! This certainly sounds like a must try before making a decision. Im a huge fan of the adjustable drivers as they feel more solid for me. Only one company had one I didnt care for. Plus I want to try the new shaft. Miyazaki has found a fan in me.

mizuno?

Wow this driver looks fantastic. After my inconsistent driving yesterday I was dying for a change (I know its me not the club, but let me be delusional).

Wow this driver looks fantastic. After my inconsistent driving yesterday I was dying for a change (I know its me not the club, but let me be delusional).

That is preposterous. Its always the equipment....:bananadance:

Thats what I keep saying but I still can't find anything to help me hit fairways. You think with all this technology these companies could make a decent club a pro like me could use! /sarcasm off

No X-Flex? Too bad... that might be the nicest stock shaft ever put in a driver...

Being that they use INTL Flex Code, dont overlook it just because of no X. With no standards in shaft technology, one companies S can be another companies X. With a Miyazaki fitting, you could get dialed in on your number. With their shafts, I try and take the standard flexes out of the equation.

Well JB since I am on record saying that you are always right, I am therefore obligated to retract my fallacious comment and completely agree with you on this one :)

Reactions: JB
Being that they use INTL Flex Code, dont overlook it just because of no X. With no standards in shaft technology, one companies S can be another companies X. With a Miyazaki fitting, you could get dialed in on your number. With their shafts, I try and take the standard flexes out of the equation.

I have an X-Flex Miyazaki Kusala Black in my Nike Vr and works great with my swing and the club... So if I could get something similiar in this club I might be interested.

I have an X-Flex Miyazaki Kusala Black in my Nike Vr and works great with my swing and the club... So if I could get something similiar in this club I might be interested.

Base it on flex code and I am sure you would be able to get options done. My thoughts anyway.

That is one good looking driver and what a terrific shaft to go with it.

Awesome look and technology. Ive never fared success with grooves on the faces of drivers

Back