THP First Look - 2011 Bettinardi Putters

Does the signature series 1 have a fit face? I've seen pictures with one and without one.

Does the signature series 1 have a fit face? I've seen pictures with one and without one.

Pictures on page 1. Here ya go.

1059018404_2ZEHA-L-1.jpg

So if you had to choose one (outside of the .50 Caliber) which one would it be and why?

Outside the .50 cal?...hmmm....I would say it has to be the Signature Model 2...please.

Thanks JB but that kind of looks like the model 2 and not the 1 if you look at the heel of the putter. On two other sites I have seen the 1 but it did not have the Fit face like in the picture here. Perhaps that is a picture of the 2 that is mislabled?

The pictures on the first page are correct. I personally took them.

Thanks JB but that kind of looks like the model 2 and not the 1 if you look at the heel of the putter. On two other sites I have seen the 1 but it did not have the Fit face like in the picture here. Perhaps that is a picture of the 2 that is mislabled?

The pictures on the first page are correct. I personally took them.

Thanks but I still think you have the wrong face picture - if you look at your picture of the sole of the Signature Series Model One it does not show the fit face. But, the sole picture of the Model Two does. If you have the Model One please go take a look at it as I still think it does not have the fit face. I know I'm somewhat new to posting here but I still think there is an error.

1059010921_XF3yz-L-1.jpg

vs.
1059018536_dbRtR-L-1.jpg

Thanks but I still think you have the wrong face picture - if you look at your picture of the sole of the Signature Series Model One it does not show the fit face. But, the sole picture of the Model Two does. If you have the Model One please go take a look at it as I still think it does not have the fit face. I know I'm somewhat new to posting here but I still think there is an error.

I thought you were questioning something else. But you are correct the face picture was put in the wrong place and it has since been fixed. Sorry about that.

So if you had to choose one (outside of the .50 Caliber) which one would it be and why?

studio stock #8 please!

Just came across this thread now as I am a new member here. Thanks for the pictures. I will try to take my own when I can and post here too.

The 2011 Bettinardi Golf line will indeed be tough --- tough for me to choose what putter not to buy!

For me the answer to this question would be the Signature Series #1 with the Studio Stock #5 a VERY close 2nd. In the end though a signature series in anything in very special, but a Signature Series of a Bettinardi would absolutely be something that ANY putter lover would dream of owning.

I think it's great that Bettinardi.com links THP's review on their home page. :thumb:

I think it's great that Bettinardi.com links THP's review on their home page. :thumb:

That's great, thanks for the heads up bonk. Were right up there next to Big John, lol.

If I were to snag another it would have to be this one:

BettyStudioStock7.jpg

but, for now I will have to settle for this one. I'm not complaining mind you...

P1030092.jpg

P1030063.jpg

P1030098.jpg

If I were to snag another it would have to be this one:

BettyStudioStock7.jpg

but, for now I will have to settle for this one. I'm not complaining mind you...

P1030092.jpg

P1030063.jpg

P1030098.jpg

Everytime I see that one duey, I love it. Great prize and congrats

Looking forward to rolling some of these tomorrow! I really want one.

I love their milled faces. These putters are truly works of art.

Thanks JB, I couldn't help myself, haha. Thanks to THP and Bettinardi, this thing is going under glass, haha.

I'll take one of each please!

The putters just landed in my country and I have done comparisons.

Many subtle changes to the 2011 line.

2011 BB1 is wider, has flat topline, and toe hang is much less than the 2010 BB1. This one is around 3:30. So it is closer to the Studio Stock 2010 BB1 in terms of toe hang.

2011 BB8F has a thicker/wider topline than 2010 BB8.

The Signature Model 2 is like a BB8 that is widened. It is almost like a midsize BB8.

Grips are now Winn which look better and match the color schemes well.

Great putter lineup, really.

While I wont put it in play, the .50 Caliber has me staring at it each day.

I can about imagine. I would be tempted to game it just once but that wouldn't matter, just having it in my hands and looking at it all the time would probably be enough!

Love how the honeycomb design feels when you make contact with a ball.

While at the THP Compound, I would do the same thing. that is just a beautiful putter.

While at the THP Compound, I would do the same thing. that is just a beautiful putter.

And you got to see it 1st hand. It is just a work of art.

And you got to see it 1st hand. It is just a work of art.

+1 all the way. This thing is undescribably beautiful. The detailing that was put into this putter is amazing.

Back