Yeah, not so sure they are really wanting to advertise it, but it is a fabulous deal. Absolutely nothing wrong wiht mine when I got it, and still nothing after a few rounds under it's belt.

LOLOL. I thought I was the only one who pushed thier cart their stomach.

Yeah, not so sure they are really wanting to advertise it, but it is a fabulous deal. Absolutely nothing wrong wiht mine when I got it, and still nothing after a few rounds under it's belt.

Or is that under your belt? (Or maybe that's above your belt? :D jk there Ryan) Whatever, the ClicGear's a great choice. My 2.0's got about 60 18-hole rounds on it and still going strong...

BTW, cute kid there in your avatar.

LOLOL. I thought I was the only one who pushed thier cart their stomach. I let go of my clicgear on hills and it rolls forever and hasn't once fallen over. But, it also has a handbrake to lock the cart into position if you're ball is lying on a hill. I also see a ton of the Sun Mountain carts at my range, but I went with the ClicGear because of the size and price. I picked mine up as a reconditioned cart off of their website directly, $139. They still have the 2.0 model on there.

Ryan, did the reconditioned model come with anything? Umbrella holder etc. or did you have to order seperately?

Ryan, did the reconditioned model come with anything? Umbrella holder etc. or did you have to order seperately?

BTW, cute kid there in your avatar.

Mine came with the umbrella holder, but that's all. I haven't gone out and gotten anything else for it yet, as I kinda quit walking around here int he summer. Being about 60 lbs overweight and a smoking asthmatic, walking in 100+ temps with 80% + humidity makes it difficult for me to walk 18 in the summer. I do plan on getting a shoe brush for it for this spring, since our are pretty wet around here.

That is my daughter in that pic. I have been working on a few things in my swing and usually just do it out in the front yard. She was out there with her mother while I was making some swings, so, she ran into the house and got one of her old plastic clubs and started hitting a whiffle ball with them. Her brother did the same thing when he was her age, 2, and now he begs me to take him out, so, if I can get their mother into it, I will have a built in foursome for a fews years, until I become uncool.

Well I bought a Clicgear 3.0 today. Golf course had a great deal on their last one, got it for $162 after taxes. even the color I wanted..blue.

Did you ever find out if a cart was legal in High School golf?

I haven't asked because I'm in middle school and our season starts in the spring. Even if it's not legal, I'll still probably get one.

Back