Contest - adidas Golf adiPure Z Golf Shoes

TC's OFFICIAL ENTRY

TC's OFFICIAL ENTRY

75637_457811848426_537878426_5399215_3758345_n.jpg

No more dumpster diving for this guy! once i put the adiPure's on my feet, i can quit sneaking out at night, scouring the neighborhood, looking for my next pair of golf shoes. i need leather, not pleather!

I think that Adidas has the right idea with this shoe. I love the look of their more modern looking stuff, but I know that many players like the traditional styles. This really gives the best of both worlds. I'm sure they are comfortable as heck, too.

These just scream wear me with khakis! Classic looking with all the tech still built into them. I need them.

and i agree with the fellas above, these shoes look fantastic! if you haven't listened to the radio show yet, you're doing yourself a diservice! masun's extremely knowledgeable, and passionate about what he does. this will be a fantastic opportunity for someone. let's show adidas/tm/masun some love!

Good, not great entry TC. I say not great because my entry will be the great one when I get home and get pics of my clunkers that sometimes maul my feet! These adiPure Z shoes will be mine...oh yes, they WILL be mine!!!!

Good, not great entry TC. I say not great because my entry will be the great one when I get home and get pics of my clunkers that sometimes maul my feet! These adiPure Z shoes will be mine...oh yes, they WILL be mine!!!!

i hope you win, so you can't wear them in that stupid winter you live in, haha.

surely they won't pic someone who sounds like they're from fargo? hehe

good luck buddy!

Walking towards hole number one, my feet fearing the pain. Cheap ass Nike's on my feet for the whole 18. When out of a tree there is some chatter, its JB and GG with some adidas adiPure Z. Like pillows so soft on my feet, thanks adidas and THP!

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

Hey, if I have to I'll get a video of me standing in a snow bank with my old first generation adidas power bands and in my best "Fargo" voice beg and plead for some new adiPures! Although no sign of snow anytime soon so we're good for now!

ok I am in, man, that was really tough, sorry for the pics not being so good. I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with....Just dont beat me. haha

Walking towards hole number one, my feet fearing the pain. Cheap ass Nike's on my feet for the whole 18. When out of a tree there is some chatter, its JB and GG with some adidas adiPure Z. Like pillows so soft on my feet, thanks adidas and THP!
WOW! I'm really going to have to get creative now...and holy smokes are those Nikes some pieces of crap or what!?!? You NEED to win this.

ok I am in, man, that was really tough, sorry for the pics not being so good. I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with....Just dont beat me. haha

too late, DQ'd! you look like jeff overton, that's against the rules, haha. nah, good job man! good luck.

Dang, TC brought it with the garbage can picture!

I'm going to sneak a picture of JB's shoe rack in to my entry

WOW! I'm really going to have to get creative now...and holy smokes are those Nikes some pieces of crap or what!?!? You NEED to win this.

hahaha, ouch! Yeah, they are doodie nikes, but its what I have...seeee, I need these shoes!

too late, DQ'd! you look like jeff overton, that's against the rules, haha. nah, good job man! good luck.

damn it, I missed that part

Official Entry mdbuschsr

Official Entry mdbuschsr

When you have Flintstone feet, you purchase whatever you can get. My current FJ's have stretched out and are like "wearing a cleated shoe box". If the information given by Masun, Thunderfoot, & JB (AKA Imelda Marcos) weren’t enough, the Redwood color and debossed stripes set me over the boxtop!

AdipureContest.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to sneak a picture of JB's shoe rack in to my entry

If you did, you would see these shoes, so it might be hard to win....hehe

If you did, you would see these shoes, so it might be hard to win....hehe

damn you! Though I am sure they are THAT good that I would want a 2nd pair

Dang, TC brought it with the garbage can picture!

that's how i roll hawk! like i said, i want these shoes broski! may have to fight for them.

Nice entry mdbuschsr........I like the shoes you have, quite boxy and comfy. haha.

Dear brother, you just got some so I wear a size 11.5

Nice entry mdbuschsr........I like the shoes you have, quite boxy and comfy. haha.

Dear brother, you just got some so I wear a size 11.5

no, i don't own a pair of adiPure's! bwuahahahaha

Some good entries so far, I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with

Some Awesome entries so far. This will be a fun thread to watch. The garbage can picture was hilarious!

I cant wait to see some more entries come in....especially now that its 5 so the work crowd will be able to take pics of their shoes.

I cant wait to see some more entries come in....especially now that its 5 so the work crowd will be able to take pics of their shoes.

same here, this one is quite challenging but the ultimate prize would be so worth it!!!!

Looking back on my golf season, I keep thinking about all of the good times my friends, the Powerband twins, and I have had.
utf-8BSU1HMDEyNzgtMjAxMDExMDEtMTY1NS5qcGc.jpg

We even tangled with a Bear in Florida:
utf-8BSU1HMDEyNzktMjAxMDExMDEtMTY1NS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyODAtMjAxMDExMDEtMTY1NS5qcGc.jpg

I'm bummed, but taking the Adipure Z's on my next adventure might just make me feel better :)

nice hawk! good pics.....RAWR!!!!

Back