Bridgestone e6 Yellow Testing Thread

Good luck Hawk, can't wait to hear the early returns on the balls!

Finally got off the road tonight and my bright yellow E6 balls were waiting in the mailbox. Thanks THP and Bridgestone, after all this time off the course they were just what I wanted to see, lol.

I hope to make it out tomorrow for a solid test of these along with a few pictures side by side with the Srixons in the daylight to show a difference, if any. Here in the house, under the indoor lights, I can see a few differences starting with the color. The Srixon looks a little softer yellow, while the Bridgestone has a slightly darker hugh. Also, the dimples of the E6 looked smaller, so after checking I found the E6 to have 330 dimples compares to only 324 on the Srixon. (Someone may have already brought this up while I've been galavanting several states over the last week, if so sorry).

I can't say I have any knocks on the look of this ball, although my first impression was that the "Bridgestone" font was slightly too small. I pulled out a sleeve of my regular white E6 balls and the font seem's to be the same size and that never stood out as too small prior to this, so I'm guessing that the yellow makes the lettering appear a bit small. The red coloring of the number and the circle around the E looks like a different red than was on the original white, but again I would say thats just the yellow background.

P1030366.jpg

I have no doubt this ball will perform exactly as the white did, but am very excited to check out the visibility in the air as well as it's "findability" with all the leaves on the ground. I also want to see if the cover looks the same after a standard round, or shows wear more with the yellow cover. I will be playing this ball along side the Srixon for visibility alone as they are totally different balls and should perform different. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

i too don't really care for the red circle or the red # used on the ball. other than that i like the looks. my day on the course yesterday was put off a few days. work got in the way this weekend.

Just played 18 holes and have some thoughts on the new yellow e6. First, I want to say that I normally play the e6, so I'm very familiar with the way it performs.

Long Game - For me, there isn't a better ball off the tee than the e6. I was really good off the tee today, aside from a heel shot from standing too close. I'm not a long hitter by any means and this ball helps me get every yard I can. The core is very soft and I can really compress it to maximize distance. The side-spin reducing layer does help me keep those bad shots a bit closer to the fairway. Through trial and error I have found that many of the high spin balls are easy for me to lose right. I just don't do that as often now that I am playing the e6. Also, I had one of my longest drives ever today at 249 yards :) Another bonus of the softer core is that it performs well in colder weather.

Short Game - The e6 is a Surlyn covered ball, so it is to be expected that it is not incredibly spinny around the green. However, a well struck wedge shot can get it stopped pretty quickly. I hit a 3/4 50° wedge today onto a very hard green and the ball hopped a couple feet and stopped. That's about all I need from a ball. On chip shots, I like to let the ball release to the hole and I'm very comfortable with the how the e6 performs. I can control the amount of roll by trajectory or how hard I swing. For me, the e6 works just fine around the green. It's not a soft tour ball, but I don't really need one.

Irons/Putter - Yes, I know that's an odd combination, but I don't ever have much to say about golf balls in regards to these two things. The e6 feels fine off the putter, just like most other balls. The side-spin reducing qualities can also help those wayward iron shots. The spin off the irons is in line with the short game. You're probably not going to be spinning back an e6, but if you hit it well, you can get it stopped quickly.

THE COLOR - I saved this for last, even though it is really the only thing that I was observing/testing today. I didn't lose one ball today. I did put a couple in a pond, which just SUCKS because I was hoping to have these for awhile. When it came to looking for my ball, the yellow color REALLY stood out well in the rough and in leaves. I was really pleased with this, because it can be so hard to find your ball in the Fall, even if you are a foot off the fairway. The ball has a slight translucency, much like the Srixon, but the yellow itself is a bit deeper and more yellow (if that makes sense). I was very impressed and have to say that this is definitely my new fall ball. It might become my new year round ball as well.

I want to thank THP and Bridgestone for again believing in letting the consumer have a voice. Additionally, I want to thank Bridgestone for making the e6 the first yellow ball they released. I felt like I hit the jackpot since I have a ball that is easy to find and hard to lose :)

Great job Hawk, sounds like a winner all the way. Do you think this will be your year round color?

I usually can find the ball pretty well in the summer, but I would definitely play them year-round.

Clay's Short game Review

I got these on Thursday and gave them a good go Friday night, but because I went to the UGA-Florida game yesterday I can only get the review up now.

Full wedge shots (60*) 70-75 yards This ball felt very good of the wedge face and gave me a nice high, straight shot. Now, don't expect this ball to spin like a B-330, a ProV1, or a Penta because it won't. Although I was getting a nice little one or two hop and stop action. And absolutely no trouble of seeing this ball, it was really easy to see.

3/4 Wedge shots 60* 60 Yards I got that same little one or two hop and stop action. It felt really nice. Still no trouble seeing this ball.

Half shots 40-50 yards got up nice and high and landed with the same one hop and stop action. This ball is very predictable. Just land it a little short and let it run out.

Chip Shots The E-6 felt really good and for me shined on little bump and runs. They also were really nice on the chip shots with my 60*. It landed and rolled out a little and then stopped.

Overall, this isn't a tour ball, but for the rest of us who are not tour players, this ball will work fine around the greens. As soon as I can I will get out on the course and give a full review on these bad boys.

I just got back from playing 18 holes and used the yellow e6. I have used the e6 golf ball as my golf ball of choice for the last year and am very happy with the ball for the most part. My golf buddies gain alot of the rewards of all the pro-v1s I find that I give to them cause I have no interest in playing them, that might change after this round but more on that later. On to my comments about the yellow e6.

To put it short and sweet, this ball does everything I like about the e6 and cures the one thing I did not like and that was make it more visable and easier to find when I hit an errant shot and I am not in the middle of the fairway, which happens more than not with me. I really did not find more distance off the tee with this ball versus his white brother but I want to mention something spoken about earlier in the thread between Yoccos and Gray about feeling "calmer" using the yellow ball. I am not sure what I would call it but I did find myself today being more relaxed as I stood over the ball to take the shot, where it was on the tee, green or anywhere in between. After teeing off I found the ball to be very easy to follow in the air wich I cant say I am always able to do with a white ball and I found the ball very easy to find no matter where I hit it. My drives were straight with a couple of slight exceptions which has been the case with thee e6 The yellow on this ball appeared to be much deeper than its counterpart from Srixon. Off the wedges, the ball stops decent but I am sure those with more skill than I could make it do work a little better, it feels very nice off the putter and smooth and rolls very true.

So summing up I absolutely love this ball and it will replace the original version of the e6 as the ball that is in my bag. My friends were so impressed with the performace of this ball that to help in settling debts after the round I split my last unopened case of white e6 balls with them. I stopped at Dicks on the way home and bought two cases of the yellow e6s!! :D

Summing up I was able to do several things with this round of testing:

1) I found a new ball to play that further enhances my confidence, knowing that if I just hit the ball, it will fly straight and I will be able to find it.
2) I found a yellow golf ball that is brighter that its competitor, is better suited to my game than its competitor and is cheaper than its competitor. (all good things)
3) Was able to convice 3 of my golf buddies to at least try the e6 on their next round. (One loves the NXT from Titelist, the other 2 play the Noodle. )

Thank you SOOO much to Bridgestone and THP for allowing my this opportunity to be part of this testing. I will continue to speak highly of Bridgestone as one of the best companies I know in the golf business. I shows that they truely care about their customers, from the online fitting to on site ball testing to opportunities like this, no other compnay comes close in my book.

Last edited:
Just played 18 holes and have some thoughts on the new yellow e6. First, I want to say that I normally play the e6, so I'm very familiar with the way it performs.

Long Game - For me, there isn't a better ball off the tee than the e6. I was really good off the tee today, aside from a heel shot from standing too close. I'm not a long hitter by any means and this ball helps me get every yard I can. The core is very soft and I can really compress it to maximize distance. The side-spin reducing layer does help me keep those bad shots a bit closer to the fairway. Through trial and error I have found that many of the high spin balls are easy for me to lose right. I just don't do that as often now that I am playing the e6. Also, I had one of my longest drives ever today at 249 yards :) Another bonus of the softer core is that it performs well in colder weather.

Short Game - The e6 is a Surlyn covered ball, so it is to be expected that it is not incredibly spinny around the green. However, a well struck wedge shot can get it stopped pretty quickly. I hit a 3/4 50° wedge today onto a very hard green and the ball hopped a couple feet and stopped. That's about all I need from a ball. On chip shots, I like to let the ball release to the hole and I'm very comfortable with the how the e6 performs. I can control the amount of roll by trajectory or how hard I swing. For me, the e6 works just fine around the green. It's not a soft tour ball, but I don't really need one.

Irons/Putter - Yes, I know that's an odd combination, but I don't ever have much to say about golf balls in regards to these two things. The e6 feels fine off the putter, just like most other balls. The side-spin reducing qualities can also help those wayward iron shots. The spin off the irons is in line with the short game. You're probably not going to be spinning back an e6, but if you hit it well, you can get it stopped quickly.

THE COLOR - I saved this for last, even though it is really the only thing that I was observing/testing today. I didn't lose one ball today. I did put a couple in a pond, which just SUCKS because I was hoping to have these for awhile. When it came to looking for my ball, the yellow color REALLY stood out well in the rough and in leaves. I was really pleased with this, because it can be so hard to find your ball in the Fall, even if you are a foot off the fairway. The ball has a slight translucency, much like the Srixon, but the yellow itself is a bit deeper and more yellow (if that makes sense). I was very impressed and have to say that this is definitely my new fall ball. It might become my new year round ball as well.

I want to thank THP and Bridgestone for again believing in letting the consumer have a voice. Additionally, I want to thank Bridgestone for making the e6 the first yellow ball they released. I felt like I hit the jackpot since I have a ball that is easy to find and hard to lose :)

Clay's Short game Review

I got these on Thursday and gave them a good go Friday night, but because I went to the UGA-Florida game yesterday I can only get the review up now.

Full wedge shots (60*) 70-75 yards This ball felt very good of the wedge face and gave me a nice high, straight shot. Now, don't expect this ball to spin like a B-330, a ProV1, or a Penta because it won't. Although I was getting a nice little one or two hop and stop action. And absolutely no trouble of seeing this ball, it was really easy to see.

3/4 Wedge shots 60* 60 Yards I got that same little one or two hop and stop action. It felt really nice. Still no trouble seeing this ball.

Half shots 40-50 yards got up nice and high and landed with the same one hop and stop action. This ball is very predictable. Just land it a little short and let it run out.

Chip Shots The E-6 felt really good and for me shined on little bump and runs. They also were really nice on the chip shots with my 60*. It landed and rolled out a little and then stopped.

Overall, this isn't a tour ball, but for the rest of us who are not tour players, this ball will work fine around the greens. As soon as I can I will get out on the course and give a full review on these bad boys.

I just got back from playing 18 holes and used the yellow e6. I have used the e6 golf ball as my golf ball of choice for the last year and am very happy with the ball for the most part. My golf buddies gain alot of the rewards of all the pro-v1s I find that I give to them cause I have no interest in playing them, that might change after tis round but more on that later. On to my comments about the yellow e6.

To put it short and sweet, this ball does everything I like about the e6 and cures the one thing I did not like and that was make it more visable and easier to find when I hit an errant shot and I am not in the middle of the fairway, which happens more than not with me. I really did not find more distance off the tee with this ball versus his white brother but I want to mention something spoken about earlier in the thread between Yoccos and Gray about feeling "calmer" using the yellow ball. I am not sure what I would call it but I did find myself today being more relaxed as I stood over the ball to take the shot, where it was on the tee, green or anywhere in between. After teeing off I found the ball to be very easy to follow in the air wich I cant say I am always able to do with a white ball and I found the ball very easy to find no matter where I hit it. My drives were straight with a couple of slight exceptions which has been the case with thee e6 The yellow on this ball appeared to be much deeper than its counterpart from Srixon. Off the wedges, the ball stops decent but I am sure those with more skill than I could make it do work a little betrer, it feels very nice off the putter and smooth and rolls very true.

So summing up I absolutely love this ball and it will replace the origianl version of the e6 as the ball that is in my bag. My friends were so impressed with the performace of this ball that to help in settling debts after the round I split my last unopened case of white e6 balls with them. I stopped at Dicks on the way home and bought two cases of the yellow e6s!! :D

1) I found a new ball to play that further enhances my confidence, knowing that if I just hit the ball, it will fly straight and I will be able to find it.
2) I found a yellow golf ball that is brighter that its competitor, is better suited to my game than its competitor and is cheaper than its competitor. (all good things)
3) Was able to convice 3 of my golf buddies to at least try the e6 on their next round. (One loves the NXT from Titelist, the other 2 play the Noodle. )

Thank you SOOO much to Bridgestone and THP for allowing my this opportunity to be part of this testing. I will continue to speak highly of Bridgestone as one of the best companies I know in the golf business. I shows that they truely care about their customers, from the online fitting to on site ball testing to opportunities like this, no other compnay comes close in my book.

Great job guys! Very cool ball the yellow E6 and thanks for the good readings!

so are these still for "a limited time only" or will BStone release them full time?

so are these still for "a limited time only" or will BStone release them full time?

They are still being offered in limited release. That wont change this season from what we have heard.

Ok, just back from playing 18 with the e6 yellow (well, technically 11 before my 3 were lost). Before hitting the course I stopped at another local course on the way that had a short game practice area. Here are the impressions I had:

Short game: I normally play the Bridgestone e7, which has a much higher compression than the e6. You could definitely feel the difference off the wedges, and I think I preferred the feel of the softer e6. I also noticed that with the yellow coloring I tended to keep my eye on the ball better through contact, which is a nice bonus! On the green, they react almost identical to the e7. Check up nicely within a few feet if you put some spin on the ball.

On the course: While I did manage to lose my 3 within 11 holes, I blame that on some issues I was having keeping my driver from hooking hard left. If you put a ball 40 feet back into a palm thicket, it's not going to be found even if it glows neon! But I did find it was a lot easier to track the flight of the yellow e6 in the air, and again found myself hitting my irons much better than normal. Likely due to keeping my eye on the pretty yellow ball better than I do with a normal one. The yellow really kept my attention. The yellow was very easy to spot when it was in the rough, which is a nice bonus.

Overall, I would say I'm a big fan of the new color. I just wish they would put the e7 out in the yellow as well! I'm also curious how well an orange would do by comparison to the yellow.

I just got back from playing 18 holes and used the yellow e6. I have used the e6 golf ball as my golf ball of choice for the last year and am very happy with the ball for the most part. My golf buddies gain alot of the rewards of all the pro-v1s I find that I give to them cause I have no interest in playing them, that might change after tis round but more on that later. On to my comments about the yellow e6.

Thanks for the reviews!! I have my shopping list now.......
1) get a club fitting
2) Buy Burner 2's anyway :D
3) Buy yellow e6's

Why did you say you might switch to the pro V1's??????

Thanks for the reviews!! I have my shopping list now.......
1) get a club fitting
2) Buy Burner 2's anyway :D
3) Buy yellow e6's

Why did you say you might switch to the pro V1's??????
What I was saying was my friends might no longer be interested in using the Pro-V1s either.

Clay's Short game Review

I just got back from playing 18 holes and used the yellow e6. I have used the e6 golf ball as my golf ball of choice for the last year and am very happy with the ball for the most part. My golf buddies gain alot of the rewards of all the pro-v1s I find that I give to them cause I have no interest in playing them, that might change after this round but more on that later. On to my comments about the yellow e6.

To put it short and sweet, this ball does everything I like about the e6 and cures the one thing I did not like and that was make it more visable and easier to find when I hit an errant shot and I am not in the middle of the fairway, which happens more than not with me. I really did not find more distance off the tee with this ball versus his white brother but I want to mention something spoken about earlier in the thread between Yoccos and Gray about feeling "calmer" using the yellow ball. I am not sure what I would call it but I did find myself today being more relaxed as I stood over the ball to take the shot, where it was on the tee, green or anywhere in between. After teeing off I found the ball to be very easy to follow in the air wich I cant say I am always able to do with a white ball and I found the ball very easy to find no matter where I hit it. My drives were straight with a couple of slight exceptions which has been the case with thee e6 The yellow on this ball appeared to be much deeper than its counterpart from Srixon. Off the wedges, the ball stops decent but I am sure those with more skill than I could make it do work a little better, it feels very nice off the putter and smooth and rolls very true.

So summing up I absolutely love this ball and it will replace the original version of the e6 as the ball that is in my bag. My friends were so impressed with the performace of this ball that to help in settling debts after the round I split my last unopened case of white e6 balls with them. I stopped at Dicks on the way home and bought two cases of the yellow e6s!! :D

Great job guy's. Very thorough and well though out. It's a great ball and I'll be adding my review here in just a little bit. Again, nice job!

Gotcha White Rhino that makes sense..
As a long time tennis player it is weird now to even see white balls, but that was all we knew before the "optic yellow" tennis ball. Tennis is also played "mostly" on green tennis courts - I would not doubt that someone did some kind of study about the level of contrast between these two colors. I also was thinking about how hunters wear the "safety" orange, surely some kind of study there.?
I have tried the yellow Srixon and maybe that's it, you keep your eye on it better because it "pops" a bit more? I dunno just wondering.. Time for some BaseBall (still a white ball)

I'm not sure where Bridgestone found the time to create something new, but the new yellow color added to their Limited Addition E6 golf ball is certainly new. I was lucky enough to be chosen to try the bad boys out, along with several others from the THP forum and so far it's looking like I have my work ahead of me in telling you something you don't already know. these guy's have touched on every faucet of this new product and from what I can tell everyone is simply loving it. But, what's not to love about the Bridgestone E6 ball? I've played the E6 off and on all year and if you like long and straight, with a mid trajectory and a durable cover at a great price, here's your sign. (sorry guy's, had to toss a little Jeff Foxworthy in there).

I've been out of town seeing family for the past week, so when I made my way back home and found these in the mailbox I couldn't help ripping the cover open and getting them out there right in between the Chiefs game and the World Series. Only time for nine holes, but I actually took my time hitting these as well as another yellow ball, the Srixon Z-Star. I can safely say that I made all nine holes without losing either and that has to say something for them, if you've ever seen my swing.

Weather: It was cold, lol. Mid forty degrees, strong North wind around 15 making the wind chill around 40* and overcast. I had a couple layers on making swinging a bit tougher, but not bad.

Looks: This is a beautiful yellow. In the house they looked ok, but out in the sunshine these things almost sparkle. It's a slightly darker, yet brighter yellow than anything else I have seen. The pictures below should show that. The black lettering looks striking against this bright yellow even though I still think the "Bridgestone" needs to be one font larger. The number and circle around the E is red and several people have mentioned not liking it, but I think it needs that contrast, just possibly a stronger red.

IMG00704.jpg

The Ball: According to the box this ball has a soft gradational compression core, while the inner layer is the newly enhanced anti-side spin layer, a soft surlyn cover and 330 seamless dimple design.

Driver: Ok, this might be the toughest part because I just switched shafts on my trusty old R9 driver and apples to apples against the original white just would not be fair. What I can tell you is that I hit 3 out of seven fairways today in a tough side wind and of the four missed three of those were within a few feet of being in. My drive on the second hole was the only bad miss and I was still close enough to make par on the par 5 hole. I must say that I was impressed with the distance I was seeing, but this was likely the new shaft. I've played these balls in the white for some time and am sure they are the same other than the color.

What I can say about their distance is that I hit the Srixon on every tee box second, which should have given it an edge in distance. While I did hit more fairways doing this, the E6 was longer on every single drive except one and that was the last hole where my ball caught the edge of a bush on the way down and got very little roll out. Even the hole that I missed the fairway by a bunch was longer, haha.

The ball felt smooth and soft off the driver, just like the white E6. No rocks here!

IMG00697.jpg

Irons: What can I say, but more of the same. Distance was about the same with both balls and I could feel the E6 a tad more up to my hands I thought, but thats to be expected after being used to Penta and B330 RXS balls. The ball pretty much flew were I sent it, can't blame any ball for that.

Absolutely no stickum on the greens unless I was very close. The green I played were rock hard and with the wind I was coming in pretty low most of the time.

Putting: I spent some time on several greens listening to the sound and they simply had a light thunk sound. Nothing cliquish to me. I do like the aim line on these and use it. They come off my soft insert as well as anything else.

Visibility: Here's where these babies shined. With the overcast skies I had trouble picking out the yellow in the air, but could see the ball fine. However, on the ground this thing could be spotted from anywhere. I took several pictures from a distance and they do no justice. The yellow makes a huge differance for me in spotting the ball.

Overall: I still shot my standard 43, lol. I found a way to do it, even after starting with 4 pars in a row, but I enjoyed playing this ball and will play it often. I still prefer the B330 RXS simply because I love attacking the pin and am learning that part of the game. However, in a serious game I'll bring these out every time.

Thank You to THP and Bridgestone for allowing me to try this ball out and let others know what I thought about it. Also, thanks to Bridgestone Golf for the support they have shown all of us at THP. You guys are a class act!

Last edited:
Great job DooDue! I love the way you kicked it off with a little Jeff Foxworthy :O)...... Anyone who has not met Due on here would swear you are listening to Jeff when Due is talking!

Great job DooDue! I love the way you kicked it off with a little Jeff Foxworthy :O)...... Anyone who has not met Due on here would swear you are listening to Jeff when Due is talking!

Thanks Gray and NO, I'm not smarter than a fifth grader, hehe

Ok, just back from playing 18 with the e6 yellow (well, technically 11 before my 3 were lost). Before hitting the course I stopped at another local course on the way that had a short game practice area. Here are the impressions I had:

Short game: I normally play the Bridgestone e7, which has a much higher compression than the e6. You could definitely feel the difference off the wedges, and I think I preferred the feel of the softer e6. I also noticed that with the yellow coloring I tended to keep my eye on the ball better through contact, which is a nice bonus! On the green, they react almost identical to the e7. Check up nicely within a few feet if you put some spin on the ball.

On the course: While I did manage to lose my 3 within 11 holes, I blame that on some issues I was having keeping my driver from hooking hard left. If you put a ball 40 feet back into a palm thicket, it's not going to be found even if it glows neon! But I did find it was a lot easier to track the flight of the yellow e6 in the air, and again found myself hitting my irons much better than normal. Likely due to keeping my eye on the pretty yellow ball better than I do with a normal one. The yellow really kept my attention. The yellow was very easy to spot when it was in the rough, which is a nice bonus.

Overall, I would say I'm a big fan of the new color. I just wish they would put the e7 out in the yellow as well! I'm also curious how well an orange would do by comparison to the yellow.

Would you say you are going to make the switch to the E6? I have been playing the E7 and so far have loved it. Great distance off the tee and pretty nice spin with the irons and wedges.

got to use this ball over the weekend. First off thanks to THP and Brigdestone for the opportunity to test this ball. It was cold yesterday, around 43 without the wind chill when I was playing.

Off the Tee: I have played the e5 and the b330rx series of balls. I did not think there was any distance loss with this ball. Being that it was cold yesterday I did not expect to get great distance, but only a couple of occasions the ball jumped off the club face. I thought it felt great off the tee whether I hit driver, 3 wood, hybrid, iron. These babies flew straight too!

Approach shots: On the course I played yesterday majority of my approach shots were hit with 8 iron or less. My first real approach with it was on a short dog leg par 4 that left me with a little over 100 yards in to the green. Took out my 56 from the rough and hit a perfect little draw in to the center of the green. The ball hit and spun back. Nerfny was greenside for that shot and said she has never seen me make a ball do that before, especially from the rough. That could be a combo of the ball and the wedge, but whatever it was it worked.

Greenside Shots: Chipping and pitching was good with this ball, I thought I got more greenside control from the 330RX series, but I still loved this ball.

Putting: great feel off the blade. I was using a different putter than normal(using a Nike Unitized) because my ghost is off to Vibrant. Greens were slow so I had to hit the ball harder than normal. Felt soft, no real click noise that you get with some harder balls. I thought it was easy to line the ball up with the putting aid on the ball and because of the color.

Visibility: On a fall day this ball was very easy to see in the fairway/rough/sand/green. If you play Fall Golf in an area where there are a lot of leaves on your course, I would suggest going to this ball. I never had to spend time searching for it. It made for a nice paced round which sometimes are hard to get this time of year.

c96048f6.jpg

I am hoping to get another round in tomorrow. So far I would consider switching to this ball full time. If they ever make the 330rx line with a yellow cover I think that would be a huge seller. I hope bridgestone will start to include the yellow ball in to their other lines.

Nerfny played around one of the greens and played the final hole with this ball. She liked the feel compared to her Nike Karma balls. She also found it easier to find the yellow ball. She is intrigued by the e6 because it reduces side spin which is what she is looking for.
bd0f88fe.jpg

Good stuff ddec! Love Nerf's Bills hat too...hehe

Good stuff ddec! Love Nerf's Bills hat too...hehe

we were going down the last hole following the game on her phone, as we got to the last green KC won on a FG

+1 or is it +2? I definitely see these being in use for me year round. Especially if Bridgestone makes their premium balls in yellow...
I usually can find the ball pretty well in the summer, but I would definitely play them year-round.

Great job Hawk, sounds like a winner all the way. Do you think this will be your year round color?

Back