HUGE THP Store Sale

here is a questions for JB. I am of the large head variety. I usually wear a 7-3/4" fitted hat. Because of my large dome, it is hard for me to find adjustable hats that fit. Has THP looked into flexfit hats? If they ever come to the store, I would definately order a couple of colors/styles.

And another question for JB. Any hints as to when those sweet THP SeeMore headcovers will be available?

And another question for JB. Any hints as to when those sweet THP SeeMore headcovers will be available?

He said a couple of weeks a few days ago in the headcover thread. I bet they go pretty fast.

here is a questions for JB. I am of the large head variety. I usually wear a 7-3/4" fitted hat. Because of my large dome, it is hard for me to find adjustable hats that fit. Has THP looked into flexfit hats? If they ever come to the store, I would definately order a couple of colors/styles.

These have fit everybody that has ordered. Unfortunately we will not be doing any Flex Fit hats anytime soon. It would mean ordering double or close to triple the inventory to cover all sizes.

As smalls mentioned, we are still a few weeks out on those. In the meantime we have some incredible items that are on sale.

These have fit everybody that has ordered. Unfortunately we will not be doing any Flex Fit hats anytime soon. It would mean ordering double or close to triple the inventory to cover all sizes.

What about 1 style in a S/M & L/XL? I understand the inventory concerns. I am just being choosey.

It's just too hard with inventory. If we had a larger demand for a certain size maybe we could do that but so far no one has had an issue with the adjustable not fitting so for now I think we will stick with that. Sorry.

What about 1 style in a S/M & L/XL? I understand the inventory concerns. I am just being choosey.

I think the hats THP offers will fit blugold, I have a couple of fitted hats size 7-1/2" that are a bit snug on my head and the two hats I got from THP fit fine. I purchased one from each style so I believe you are ok either way.

Sale is ending soon. We want to thank everybody that has supported THP and bought some gear at the low sale prices. Antigua High End Golf shirts for $20, Daphnes for $10, THP Pukka Hats for $10, and Spotless Swing Towel for $10 are hard to beat.

Thank you all. We are glad everybody is enjoying their stuff so far.

You guys haven't found any extra gorillas laying around have you? My J38 cover is bad bad bad and I need that gorilla!!!

You guys haven't found any extra gorillas laying around have you? My J38 cover is bad bad bad and I need that gorilla!!!

Nope. That one is sold out. But some others would look great on there. The cardinal would look really good being red, and the alligator and the dorado are both AWESOME. Really add some color to the bag, plus they are fun. And with your eventual move, they would fit in nicely...hehe

I posted this in another thread somewhere but wanted to let you know, I received both of my orders. Very quickly. Someone stated that customer service is fantastic, and I ABSOLUTELY CONCUR. I hosed up my second order pretty badly, and sent a PM to GG. She helped me fix my screw up, and got everything in the order right. My wife "loved, loved, loved" the gray/pink hat.

These shirts are amazing. All are in the wash so I can wear one of them tomorrow. I'm thinking the (almost all) black Gary Player look. Black pants, black shirt, black belt, with either the orange THP hat, or my white Bridgestone hat. I know it will not quite work (AT ALL), but I'll have to wear my white/brown golf shoes. I really need to get some new dryjoys!

I'm really looking forward to trying out that towel tomorrow as well.

Nope. That one is sold out. But some others would look great on there. The cardinal would look really good being red, and the alligator and the dorado are both AWESOME. Really add some color to the bag, plus they are fun. And with your eventual move, they would fit in nicely...hehe
You talked me into the Cardinal, I was a Cardinal in High School, don't mess with the South Sioux City Cardinals buddy! I'll get an order in right away.

The cardinal just speaks "I'm a man"!

You talked me into the Cardinal, I was a Cardinal in High School, don't mess with the South Sioux City Cardinals buddy! I'll get an order in right away.

I posted this in another thread somewhere but wanted to let you know, I received both of my orders. Very quickly. Someone stated that customer service is fantastic, and I ABSOLUTELY CONCUR. I hosed up my second order pretty badly, and sent a PM to GG. She helped me fix my screw up, and got everything in the order right. My wife "loved, loved, loved" the gray/pink hat.

These shirts are amazing. All are in the wash so I can wear one of them tomorrow. I'm thinking the (almost all) black Gary Player look. Black pants, black shirt, black belt, with either the orange THP hat, or my white Bridgestone hat. I know it will not quite work (AT ALL), but I'll have to wear my white/brown golf shoes. I really need to get some new dryjoys!

I'm really looking forward to trying out that towel tomorrow as well.

I am so happy to hear everything arrived to you and that you like it!!

The red color used for the cardinal is really nice I think you will really like it.

The only reason I hadn't already jumped on it is because with a blue bag and blue speed cart I wasn't really excited about a big red bird for my HC but the fact that I was a 3 year two sport varsity letterman for THE South Sioux City Cardinals I really should have it. **Que up Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen in the background**

The only reason I hadn't already jumped on it is because with a blue bag and blue speed cart I wasn't really excited about a big red bird for my HC but the fact that I was a 3 year two sport varsity letterman for THE South Sioux City Cardinals I really should have it. **Que up Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen in the background**

Blue bag and blue speed cart should have had the blue and yellow dorado of course....haha

Just wanted to say I recieved my Towels and hats on Friday. That horizontal argyle is so nice!! I'm kicking myself for not getting one earlier. Thanks JB and GG!!

I know I have a new favorite cap! The black goes with anything.

I can't tell you all how happy I am that everyone likes what they purchased!!

Our HUGE SALE is officially over but we once again want to sincerely thank everyone for your amazing support of THP!!

Stayed tuned because we will be announcing pre-sales for the SeeMore THP logo'd headcovers.

Stayed tuned because we will be announcing pre-sales for the SeeMore THP logo'd headcovers.

any word on a timeframe for when a pre-sales announcement will be made?

any word on a timeframe for when a pre-sales announcement will be made?

Just waiting on the factory to give us the go ahead. Should be soon.

Just waiting on the factory to give us the go ahead. Should be soon.

Sweet! I despise the Cleveland putter cover.

*posistions finger over order button*

Back