THP FF Week 8 Thread + Half Way Winners

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to congratulate Third String Quarterback for winning the half way point in League #1 and Team Staticline for winning the half way point in League #2. Both teams have done well and a THP Prize Pack will be headed your way.

Good luck in week 8 everybody.

Congrats guys. It's been fun so far

I second that. I actually don't mind being 1-6 anymore. Its set in that I wont make the top 4. But I sure as hell can spoil some weeks!!! War Andre Johnson!

And Percy Harvin!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that. I actually don't mind being 1-6 anymore. Its set in that I wont make the top 4. But I sure as hell can spoil some weeks!!! War Andre Johnson!

And Percy Harvin!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave you your first win, now I have to face a winless OEM this week. I'm pretty nervous about it

He has a good team. I know I wouldnt want too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave you your first win, now I have to face a winless OEM this week. I'm pretty nervous about it

everything kind of fell in place for me this week. JB had the halfway point lead by 1 game entering week 7. I had my number 1 qb, rb, and #2 WR on a bye. Pierre Thomas still injured. I needed to pick up a 3rd string running back from Jacksonville to fill my roster. Luckily Cassel was in a favorable matchup vs the Jags @ home. I picked up Cundiff who hadn't had a double digit week all year and he comes in with 15! Nicks had a huge week and Witten added a TD. I was able to pick up the win. I'm going to try and make some moves this week, some minor tweaking. We are halfway done, this league has been a lot of fun so far.

Congrats boys!

Nice guys.

I feel like I am about to turn the corner. Lets see DMC can carry me.

Nice guys.

I feel like I am about to turn the corner. Lets see DMC can carry me.

You really lit it up this week Gas. Makes you think of that Lou Brown saying in Major League, "It's hard to come together, boys."

Nothing for going winless huh? You know it wasnt easy to do.

And you did it with honor and dignity.

The utmost! And now the who do I finally beat watch begins. Someone will go down in shame and infamy.

The utmost! And now the who do I finally beat watch begins. Someone will go down in shame and infamy.

it could be me, I gave Yoccos his first win. I get the first crack at it as we are matched up this week.

I would be honored if I was the chosen one.

Id be honored that youre honored to be honored. But there can be only one. Its like the Marines.

it could be me, I gave Yoccos his first win. I get the first crack at it as we are matched up this week.

Oh really, do you have lots of key players on bye hopefully? I havent looked yet.

Oh really, do you have lots of key players on bye hopefully? I havent looked yet.

that was last week. Though Nicks is on a bye

Or Highlander... You'd be Connor and I'd be Duncan. Cause I'm not as awesome.
Id be honored that youre honored to be honored. But there can be only one. Its like the Marines.

To be fair I have a really good, bad team. Lol. Well IMHumbleO. Plus Andre Johnson decided to play football in the second half.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be me but with that you'll have to wait until the end of the season. I'm hoping it happens earlier like maybe to this guy's team:

Elevator_Action.png

uh oh, Gasman has a full team this week and I will be missing hillis and Eli. Picked the wrong week to be playing him. Projected at 138 to my just over 100 (once I plug in a QB). Not looking to good.

All,

I have players to trade. Not just TE's!

Moore and Gonzo should find a good home! Other players are there too but I'm hard to trade with lol.

Back