The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he denied the pictures. That is what ESPN & Fox Sports is reporting right now.

I may have misheard. I have trouble paying attention to anything Peter King is part of. I also napped all afternoon in preparation for the big game. Now I nap, in the old days I would drink all day in preparation. It's a toss up as to which I prefer more.

Kevin

I may have misheard. I have trouble paying attention to anything Peter King is part of. I also napped all afternoon in preparation for the big game. Now I nap, in the old days I would drink all day in preparation. It's a toss up as to which I prefer more.

Kevin

Here ya go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-favreinvestigation

NFL star Brett Favre reportedly admitted leaving voicemails for the former New York Jets game hostess but denied that he also sent her lewd photos. Fox television’s Jay Glazer reported Sunday that Favre told league investigators earlier this week he left phone messages for Jenn Sterger, who worked for the Jets in 2008 when Favre was their quarterback.

[YOUTUBE]wCEaY099W4k[/YOUTUBE]

Hehehehe.

Kevin

That was an awesome pass by Aaron Rodgers. Jared Allen was wide open right in front of him.

AAAAHHHHHHH, crap!

That is all.

Kevin

Like it never really happened. I like my Packers intensity on defense. Favre doesn't look real happy to be there. Collins should have snagged that one.

Kevin

I like my Packers' intensity of offense. If James Jones doesn't switch the ball to his outside arm and loses another fumble like a few weeks ago, they should feed him to B.J. Raji.

Kevin

I don't like my Packers' intensity on Special teams.

Kevin

I think your Packers lost its intensity on defense there.

Harvin scores, and JB is kicking himself again for trading him.

That TD pass was a missile.

Kevin

Wow, that TD pass should not have counted....But we are sure happy it did.

Wow, that TD pass should not have counted....But we are sure happy it did.

One to make up for the head shots Rodgers takes that don't get called.

Is Peterson hurt? I'm seeing a lot of Toby.

Kevin

Harvin was not in, it is coming back.

One to make up for the head shots Rodgers takes that don't get called.

Kevin

I think we are watching different games....hehe. We are rooting for Rodgers since we are starting him in FF, but I have not seen a missed call yet. Except the TD pass should not have counted. Just my thoughts though.

sooner or later one of these teams is going to need a defensive stop if one of them expects to win

Packers are whiners for challenging that. Percy will make them pay. Wasted a challenge. They had to know they werent gonna stop Peterson.

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are watching different games....hehe. We are rooting for Rodgers since we are starting him in FF, but I have not seen a missed call yet. Except the TD pass should not have counted. Just my thoughts though.

Not today, but he's taken about four shots to the head this season that haven't been called. Ironic considering the focus on it. The TD could have gone either way. I might be biased.

Kevin

Only certain qbs get those calls all the time. One used to wear #4 for your team

Happens to most qb's though. The refs dont always call it.

Just sucks because nothing ever goes the Bears way.

Lol.

Not today, but he's taken about four shots to the head this season that haven't been called. Ironic considering the focus on it. The TD could have gone either way. I might be biased.

Kevin

false. what if the next play Favre fumbles the snap and the Pack recover the ball? It'd still be 14-7 Packers
Packers are whiners for challenging that. Percy will make them pay. Wasted a challenge. They had to know they werent gonna stop Peterson.

Lol.

AAAHHHHHH! CRAP!

Kevin

Well youre actually wrong. Favre didnt fumble. And its tied up. Lol.

They are still whiners.

Edit As you can tell im very biased and sarcastic. They are whiners.
false. what if the next play Favre fumbles the snap and the Pack recover the ball? It'd still be 14-7 Packers

Well youre actually wrong. Favre didnt fumble. And its tied up. Lol.

They are still whiners.

Edit As you can tell im very biased and sarcastic. They are whiners.

Cutler had a nice day. He played catch with #23 all day long. Too bad it wasn't Hester.

That personal foul call sucked. Harvin is killing them.

Kevin

More whining from Green Bay. But that shoulda been Percy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back