Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this home plate ump is terrible. Strike zone has been bad all night for both sides.

that inning hurts.

this home plate ump is terrible. Strike zone has been bad all night for both sides.

that inning hurts.

Add another to the L column for the umps/refs haha

I wouldnt say the home plate ump is bad, remember we get to watch the pitch tracker to see were the ball is located. He has to watch a 95 mph fastball come in and decide whether its a ball or strike within a second. What he may call a ball and it catch the outside edge on the pitch tracker that we see at home is a lot different, but im sure you know this lol

Add another to the L column for the umps/refs haha

I wouldnt say the home plate ump is bad, remember we get to watch the pitch tracker to see were the ball is located. He has to watch a 95 mph fastball come in and decide whether its a ball or strike within a second. What he may call a ball and it catch the outside edge on the pitch tracker that we see at home is a lot different, but im sure you know this lol

true but that's his job. I don't judge based on pitch tracker, that thing seems off sometimes anyway. I look for consistancy. This guys zone is all over the place.

true but that's his job. I don't judge based on pitch tracker, that thing seems off sometimes anyway. I look for consistancy. This guys zone is all over the place.

Exactly, the guy last night in the philly game was awful too. In the first inning Halladay threw the EXACT same pitch 4 times to torres, 1 of them a strike, and 3 of them balls. It didn't get any better for either team.

Maybe the Yankees have been doing too much of this and theyre just tired. It happens.

YankeesSuck4.jpg

Have you umped behind the plate before? (not being a smartass or anything, serious question lol)

I was super nervous the first time I had to do it. I blew so many calls, It was really fun though. Best part is ringing up your friends little brother while he is the first base ump and watching him laugh and say swing the bat! haha

Have you umped behind the plate before? (not being a smartass or anything, serious question lol)

I was super nervous the first time I had to do it. I blew so many calls, It was really fun though. Best part is ringing up your friends little brother while he is the first base ump and watching him laugh and say swing the bat! haha

Yes, I have.

6 more outs. What a weekend, both of my teams playoff hopes are going to come to screeching halt in Arlington.

Hello Ms Texas

6 more outs. What a weekend, both of my teams playoff hopes are going to come to screeching halt in Arlington.

Dont you be counting outs! brings bad luck! lol

And it will happen about 1000 yards away of the Ballpark. They're really close together.

Dont you be counting outs! brings bad luck! lol

And it will happen about 1000 yards away of the Ballpark. They're really close together.

yeah I know. I stayed at that Sleep Inn(?) right around the ballpark. I walked to a game there once while the Cowboys stadium was getting built. I saw the Cubs play 3 times that year in 3 different ballparks. Every time I went someplace the damn cubs were there.

6-1...

Ddec edited his post, dang I was ready to make a comeback post haha

edit: Nevermind kevin got him :D

Is this one real?
images

hahaha so these are Yankee fans huh

n3043205640_8363.jpg

This makes ARod awesome in my book.
0317_arod_details_02-1.jpg

we really need to get Kate Hudson back with AROD. Cameran Diaz is just not cutting it

wow can the home plate ump be any more inconsistent.

Least we dont have a catcher who paints his finger nails white. Dont care if it helps the pitcher see it or not, put some chalk on your fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back