375538-100.jpg

And these came in the mail today

trophybuckle_6.jpg

resize

New black antiqua THP logo golf shirt on a great sale at THP online store

New black antiqua THP logo golf shirt on a great sale at THP online store

I picked up a green one and a green horizontal pukka hat

For me a Towel from the THP store

Closeouts huh? Those are always a good deal. Nice pickup!

Going out of business, I had my eyes on a brz putter but someone bought the last 4...greedy jerks!

THP spotless swing and gorilla hc! Too cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Spotless Swing and 2 HC's! GG is gonna have to show up to the post office in a UHAUL !!

Bought a two month membership to my course (well driving range lol) and it was cheap. Looking at some headcovers or shirts from the THP sale!

Bought a two month membership to my course (well driving range lol) and it was cheap. Looking at some headcovers or shirts from the THP sale!

dude, thats awesome! Money well spent!

nice do they allow guests for when I'm out there in a few weeks? That's awesome

I have the gopher headcover and love it. I thought about stealing TC's go-go gorilla headcover at the outing.

Get outta my head dude! I was thinking about doing this too

I have the gopher headcover and love it. I thought about stealing TC's go-go gorilla headcover at the outing.

my gorilla is a biter! haha, love that guy. i'm still pondering a THP shirt.

my gorilla is a biter! haha, love that guy. i'm still pondering a THP shirt.

that gorilla had a mean look on its face haha

Lol. I don't think so but when you're out here we are gonna play a course that's a little more fun. This one is cool but with the membership I only get cheap twilight rates. The courses Im thinking are awesome and not too terribly expensive. I dont know if you have ever played ASU Kartsen but its awesome. There are some others too! I know another THP guy who will be out in AZ in a couple, I wonder if its the same time.

Ok back to buying stuff, whatever OEM buys I think Ill buy. We can be twins.

One T, yeah man! It's just the range and super cheap twilight rates but I found out hitting off grass is much more beneficial.

Lol. I don't think so but when you're out here we are gonna play a course that's a little more fun. This one is cool but with the membership I only get cheap twilight rates. The courses Im thinking are awesome and not too terribly expensive. I dont know if you have ever played ASU Kartsen but its awesome. There are some others too! I know another THP guy who will be out in AZ in a couple, I wonder if its the same time.

Ok back to buying stuff, whatever OEM buys I think Ill buy. We can be twins.

One T, yeah man! It's just the range and super cheap twilight rates but I found out hitting off grass is much more beneficial.

hey, that's where jeff ritter teaches out of! he's a cool cat to follow on facebook and he's a sligo sponsored dude.

From the big THP Sale:

1 Gorilla headcover
1 Blue shirt
1 Navy Blue cap (with the words Hackers Paradise on front)
1 Pink and Gray cap
2 black spotless swing towels

Graphite Design Tour Throttle shaft from the GD store on eBay. 40.00 experiment for the incoming Cobra.

My SS teeters on many's "X" flex but I've never been willing to try one, I figure for 40.00, what does it hurt as the shaft has EXCELLENT reviews and I just wanna tinker with something!

From the big THP Sale:

1 Gorilla headcover
1 Blue shirt
1 Navy Blue cap (with the words Hackers Paradise on front)
1 Pink and Gray cap
2 black spotless swing towels

Nice haul smalls!!!

Humm....52, 56, 60 Adams Pug wedges and a TM Rossa corza Ghost putter.
Reminds me of my old zebra putter from when I was younger; go go X-mas lay-aways from the wife :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back